Topazi: Rates will go up by a third
Mississippi Power president & CEO Anthony Topazi talks with MBJ-TV about rate increases if the Kemper plant is buil.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues