Anderson given seat on board
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
The Jackson County Economic Development Foundation Inc. (JCEDF) announced that Singing River Health System’s CEO Chris Anderson has been appointed chairman of the board of JCEDF effective immediately.
Anderson is the immediate-past vice chairman and is succeeding Merchants and Marine Bank president and CEO Royce Cumbest.
Cumbest had served as chairman of the board since May 2006, and will continue to serve the JCEDF as a private-sector board member.
In addition to Anderson, Jerry St. Pé, chairman of the Mississippi Gaming Commission, was appointed vice chairman and Fred Moran, Ocean Springs businessman, was named secretary/treasurer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues