Anderson given seat on board
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
The Jackson County Economic Development Foundation Inc. (JCEDF) announced that Singing River Health System’s CEO Chris Anderson has been appointed chairman of the board of JCEDF effective immediately.
Anderson is the immediate-past vice chairman and is succeeding Merchants and Marine Bank president and CEO Royce Cumbest.
Cumbest had served as chairman of the board since May 2006, and will continue to serve the JCEDF as a private-sector board member.
In addition to Anderson, Jerry St. Pé, chairman of the Mississippi Gaming Commission, was appointed vice chairman and Fred Moran, Ocean Springs businessman, was named secretary/treasurer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Cal-Maine strikes joint venture deal with Arizona company
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau