Anderson given seat on board
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
The Jackson County Economic Development Foundation Inc. (JCEDF) announced that Singing River Health System’s CEO Chris Anderson has been appointed chairman of the board of JCEDF effective immediately.
Anderson is the immediate-past vice chairman and is succeeding Merchants and Marine Bank president and CEO Royce Cumbest.
Cumbest had served as chairman of the board since May 2006, and will continue to serve the JCEDF as a private-sector board member.
In addition to Anderson, Jerry St. Pé, chairman of the Mississippi Gaming Commission, was appointed vice chairman and Fred Moran, Ocean Springs businessman, was named secretary/treasurer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter