Anderson given seat on board
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
The Jackson County Economic Development Foundation Inc. (JCEDF) announced that Singing River Health System’s CEO Chris Anderson has been appointed chairman of the board of JCEDF effective immediately.
Anderson is the immediate-past vice chairman and is succeeding Merchants and Marine Bank president and CEO Royce Cumbest.
Cumbest had served as chairman of the board since May 2006, and will continue to serve the JCEDF as a private-sector board member.
In addition to Anderson, Jerry St. Pé, chairman of the Mississippi Gaming Commission, was appointed vice chairman and Fred Moran, Ocean Springs businessman, was named secretary/treasurer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015