Anderson given seat on board
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
The Jackson County Economic Development Foundation Inc. (JCEDF) announced that Singing River Health System’s CEO Chris Anderson has been appointed chairman of the board of JCEDF effective immediately.
Anderson is the immediate-past vice chairman and is succeeding Merchants and Marine Bank president and CEO Royce Cumbest.
Cumbest had served as chairman of the board since May 2006, and will continue to serve the JCEDF as a private-sector board member.
In addition to Anderson, Jerry St. Pé, chairman of the Mississippi Gaming Commission, was appointed vice chairman and Fred Moran, Ocean Springs businessman, was named secretary/treasurer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement