Baptist appoints Rollins to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Columbus businessman Dick Rollins has been named to the board of Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle. His appointment was approved by the Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation board of directors in Memphis in December.
Born in Amory, Rollins was reared in Columbus. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s degree in accounting and a master’s degree in business administration. He has been a partner in the accounting firm Rollins and Crigler CPA since 1978.
Rollins is currently treasurer of the Golden Triangle Baptist Association and chairman of the Golden Triangle Baptist Association Mission Devotement. He is a member of Mt. Zion Baptist Church where he is a deacon and Sunday school teacher. He has been a member of the Salvation Army Advisory Board since 1980.
He also previously served on the board of the Columbus Public Schools; is past member of the Columbus-Lowndes Chamber of Commerce where he served in several leadership positions; and is a past member of the board of Habitat for Humanity.
Rollins and his wife, Kathy, have two sons and two grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Baptist appoints Rollins to board”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62