Baptist appoints Rollins to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Columbus businessman Dick Rollins has been named to the board of Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle. His appointment was approved by the Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation board of directors in Memphis in December.
Born in Amory, Rollins was reared in Columbus. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s degree in accounting and a master’s degree in business administration. He has been a partner in the accounting firm Rollins and Crigler CPA since 1978.
Rollins is currently treasurer of the Golden Triangle Baptist Association and chairman of the Golden Triangle Baptist Association Mission Devotement. He is a member of Mt. Zion Baptist Church where he is a deacon and Sunday school teacher. He has been a member of the Salvation Army Advisory Board since 1980.
He also previously served on the board of the Columbus Public Schools; is past member of the Columbus-Lowndes Chamber of Commerce where he served in several leadership positions; and is a past member of the board of Habitat for Humanity.
Rollins and his wife, Kathy, have two sons and two grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Baptist appoints Rollins to board”
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program