Baptist appoints Rollins to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Columbus businessman Dick Rollins has been named to the board of Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle. His appointment was approved by the Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation board of directors in Memphis in December.
Born in Amory, Rollins was reared in Columbus. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s degree in accounting and a master’s degree in business administration. He has been a partner in the accounting firm Rollins and Crigler CPA since 1978.
Rollins is currently treasurer of the Golden Triangle Baptist Association and chairman of the Golden Triangle Baptist Association Mission Devotement. He is a member of Mt. Zion Baptist Church where he is a deacon and Sunday school teacher. He has been a member of the Salvation Army Advisory Board since 1980.
He also previously served on the board of the Columbus Public Schools; is past member of the Columbus-Lowndes Chamber of Commerce where he served in several leadership positions; and is a past member of the board of Habitat for Humanity.
Rollins and his wife, Kathy, have two sons and two grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Baptist appoints Rollins to board”
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House