Deer elected to Renasant board
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Jill Deer of Birmingham, Ala., has been nominated to serve on the Renasant Corporation and Renasant Bank board of directors. Deer serves as a principal of Bayer Properties, LLC, a full-service real estate company based in Birmingham that develops and manages commercial real estate. She joined Bayer in 1999 to serve as executive officer and general counsel of the company.
Prior to Bayer, she was a partner with Burr & Forman LLP, a large regional law firm in Birmingham, practicing in the area of commercial real estate finance. She presently serves as a member of the Renasant Bank of Alabama state board.
Beyond her professional duties, Deer serves her community as a board member of the McWane Science Center and the Independent Presbyterian Church Foundation. She has previously served on the boards of the Bell Center for Early Intervention and Girls Inc. of Central Alabama and as an adjunct professor at the University of Alabama School of Law.
Deer received both her juris doctorate and bachelor of accounting from the University of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal