Deer elected to Renasant board
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Jill Deer of Birmingham, Ala., has been nominated to serve on the Renasant Corporation and Renasant Bank board of directors. Deer serves as a principal of Bayer Properties, LLC, a full-service real estate company based in Birmingham that develops and manages commercial real estate. She joined Bayer in 1999 to serve as executive officer and general counsel of the company.
Prior to Bayer, she was a partner with Burr & Forman LLP, a large regional law firm in Birmingham, practicing in the area of commercial real estate finance. She presently serves as a member of the Renasant Bank of Alabama state board.
Beyond her professional duties, Deer serves her community as a board member of the McWane Science Center and the Independent Presbyterian Church Foundation. She has previously served on the boards of the Bell Center for Early Intervention and Girls Inc. of Central Alabama and as an adjunct professor at the University of Alabama School of Law.
Deer received both her juris doctorate and bachelor of accounting from the University of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus