Deer elected to Renasant board
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Jill Deer of Birmingham, Ala., has been nominated to serve on the Renasant Corporation and Renasant Bank board of directors. Deer serves as a principal of Bayer Properties, LLC, a full-service real estate company based in Birmingham that develops and manages commercial real estate. She joined Bayer in 1999 to serve as executive officer and general counsel of the company.
Prior to Bayer, she was a partner with Burr & Forman LLP, a large regional law firm in Birmingham, practicing in the area of commercial real estate finance. She presently serves as a member of the Renasant Bank of Alabama state board.
Beyond her professional duties, Deer serves her community as a board member of the McWane Science Center and the Independent Presbyterian Church Foundation. She has previously served on the boards of the Bell Center for Early Intervention and Girls Inc. of Central Alabama and as an adjunct professor at the University of Alabama School of Law.
Deer received both her juris doctorate and bachelor of accounting from the University of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss