Dunbar to receive Foundation award
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Jack Dunbar of the Oxford law firm of Holcomb Dunbar will be honored as the recipient of the Mississippi Bar Foundation’s 2010 Professionalism Award during the organization’s annual dinner meeting scheduled for April 15 in Jackson. The award is given in recognition of a lifelong commitment to the highest standards of the legal profession.
Dunbar is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America for 26 consecutive years. He is a past president of the Mississippi Bar Association and was a member of the American Bar Association’s (ABA’s) Board of Governors from 1994 to 1997, serving as a member of the Board’s Executive Committee in 1997. He also served as a member of the ABA’s House of Delegates. Rated A/V by Martindale Hubbell, Dunbar is a Fellow of both the Mississippi and American Bar Associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87