Dunbar to receive Foundation award
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Jack Dunbar of the Oxford law firm of Holcomb Dunbar will be honored as the recipient of the Mississippi Bar Foundation’s 2010 Professionalism Award during the organization’s annual dinner meeting scheduled for April 15 in Jackson. The award is given in recognition of a lifelong commitment to the highest standards of the legal profession.
Dunbar is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America for 26 consecutive years. He is a past president of the Mississippi Bar Association and was a member of the American Bar Association’s (ABA’s) Board of Governors from 1994 to 1997, serving as a member of the Board’s Executive Committee in 1997. He also served as a member of the ABA’s House of Delegates. Rated A/V by Martindale Hubbell, Dunbar is a Fellow of both the Mississippi and American Bar Associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year