Dunbar to receive Foundation award
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Jack Dunbar of the Oxford law firm of Holcomb Dunbar will be honored as the recipient of the Mississippi Bar Foundation’s 2010 Professionalism Award during the organization’s annual dinner meeting scheduled for April 15 in Jackson. The award is given in recognition of a lifelong commitment to the highest standards of the legal profession.
Dunbar is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America for 26 consecutive years. He is a past president of the Mississippi Bar Association and was a member of the American Bar Association’s (ABA’s) Board of Governors from 1994 to 1997, serving as a member of the Board’s Executive Committee in 1997. He also served as a member of the ABA’s House of Delegates. Rated A/V by Martindale Hubbell, Dunbar is a Fellow of both the Mississippi and American Bar Associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way