Dunbar to receive Foundation award
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Jack Dunbar of the Oxford law firm of Holcomb Dunbar will be honored as the recipient of the Mississippi Bar Foundation’s 2010 Professionalism Award during the organization’s annual dinner meeting scheduled for April 15 in Jackson. The award is given in recognition of a lifelong commitment to the highest standards of the legal profession.
Dunbar is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America for 26 consecutive years. He is a past president of the Mississippi Bar Association and was a member of the American Bar Association’s (ABA’s) Board of Governors from 1994 to 1997, serving as a member of the Board’s Executive Committee in 1997. He also served as a member of the ABA’s House of Delegates. Rated A/V by Martindale Hubbell, Dunbar is a Fellow of both the Mississippi and American Bar Associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law