Dunbar to receive Foundation award
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Jack Dunbar of the Oxford law firm of Holcomb Dunbar will be honored as the recipient of the Mississippi Bar Foundation’s 2010 Professionalism Award during the organization’s annual dinner meeting scheduled for April 15 in Jackson. The award is given in recognition of a lifelong commitment to the highest standards of the legal profession.
Dunbar is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America for 26 consecutive years. He is a past president of the Mississippi Bar Association and was a member of the American Bar Association’s (ABA’s) Board of Governors from 1994 to 1997, serving as a member of the Board’s Executive Committee in 1997. He also served as a member of the ABA’s House of Delegates. Rated A/V by Martindale Hubbell, Dunbar is a Fellow of both the Mississippi and American Bar Associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation