Jeanson to succeed Kasper
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Joshua Jeanson is the new licensing associate in Mississippi State University’s Office of Technology and Commercialization. Jeanson will be responsible for identifying, protecting, marketing and licensing intellectual properties developed at the university, among other duties.
He succeeds Chase Kasper, who became the office’s new assistant director last year.
Jeanson holds bachelor’s and law degrees from the University of Mississippi. Currently completing a master’s at Mississippi State in industrial systems and engineering, he has served as a research assistant at the university’s Geosystems Research Institute.
The Southaven native holds membership in numerous professional organizations, including the Association for University Technology Managers, Mississippi and American Bar and American Intellectual Property Law associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Jeanson to succeed Kasper”
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player