Jeanson to succeed Kasper
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Joshua Jeanson is the new licensing associate in Mississippi State University’s Office of Technology and Commercialization. Jeanson will be responsible for identifying, protecting, marketing and licensing intellectual properties developed at the university, among other duties.
He succeeds Chase Kasper, who became the office’s new assistant director last year.
Jeanson holds bachelor’s and law degrees from the University of Mississippi. Currently completing a master’s at Mississippi State in industrial systems and engineering, he has served as a research assistant at the university’s Geosystems Research Institute.
The Southaven native holds membership in numerous professional organizations, including the Association for University Technology Managers, Mississippi and American Bar and American Intellectual Property Law associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Jeanson to succeed Kasper”
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary