Jeanson to succeed Kasper
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Joshua Jeanson is the new licensing associate in Mississippi State University’s Office of Technology and Commercialization. Jeanson will be responsible for identifying, protecting, marketing and licensing intellectual properties developed at the university, among other duties.
He succeeds Chase Kasper, who became the office’s new assistant director last year.
Jeanson holds bachelor’s and law degrees from the University of Mississippi. Currently completing a master’s at Mississippi State in industrial systems and engineering, he has served as a research assistant at the university’s Geosystems Research Institute.
The Southaven native holds membership in numerous professional organizations, including the Association for University Technology Managers, Mississippi and American Bar and American Intellectual Property Law associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Jeanson to succeed Kasper”
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county