Jeanson to succeed Kasper
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Joshua Jeanson is the new licensing associate in Mississippi State University’s Office of Technology and Commercialization. Jeanson will be responsible for identifying, protecting, marketing and licensing intellectual properties developed at the university, among other duties.
He succeeds Chase Kasper, who became the office’s new assistant director last year.
Jeanson holds bachelor’s and law degrees from the University of Mississippi. Currently completing a master’s at Mississippi State in industrial systems and engineering, he has served as a research assistant at the university’s Geosystems Research Institute.
The Southaven native holds membership in numerous professional organizations, including the Association for University Technology Managers, Mississippi and American Bar and American Intellectual Property Law associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Jeanson to succeed Kasper”
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love