Jeanson to succeed Kasper
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Joshua Jeanson is the new licensing associate in Mississippi State University’s Office of Technology and Commercialization. Jeanson will be responsible for identifying, protecting, marketing and licensing intellectual properties developed at the university, among other duties.
He succeeds Chase Kasper, who became the office’s new assistant director last year.
Jeanson holds bachelor’s and law degrees from the University of Mississippi. Currently completing a master’s at Mississippi State in industrial systems and engineering, he has served as a research assistant at the university’s Geosystems Research Institute.
The Southaven native holds membership in numerous professional organizations, including the Association for University Technology Managers, Mississippi and American Bar and American Intellectual Property Law associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Jeanson to succeed Kasper”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip