Leadership Pinebelt class meets
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Tags: Anthony Harris, Area Development Partnership, Billy Dorgan Jr., Christa Bishop, Hunter Douglas, Jay Hudnall, Jeanetta Bennett, Jennifer Clark, Josh Duplantis, Kesia Pope, Kristen Frierson, Leadership Pinebelt, Matt Miller, Micah Rehm, Ray Coleman Jr., Rebecca Brown, Scott Covington, SherRhonda Gibbs, Stacy Thompson, Tasha Riley, Trenidy Davis, Whitney Keyes
The 2010 class of Leadership Pinebelt, a long-standing program of the Area Development Partnership (ADP), has met for the first time. Throughout 2010, these individuals will attend a number of training sessions focusing on different aspects of the community. The leaders will also identify community needs and develop a strategy for meeting those needs.
The 2010 class includes: Jeanetta Bennett, City of Hattiesburg; Christa Bishop, South Mississippi Electric Power Association; Rebecca Brown, Pearl River Community College; Jennifer Clark, Marathon Makeover; Ray Coleman Jr., Forrest County Sheriff’s Department; Scott Covington, Hattiesburg Coca-Cola; Trenidy Davis, Southern Company Services; Billy Dorgan Jr., Krispy Kreme Doughnut Company; Hunter Douglas, Hanco Corporation; Josh Duplantis, the University of Southern Mississippi; Kristen Frierson, Rowan Elementary School; SherRhonda Gibbs, the University of Southern Mississippi; Anthony Harris, Pearl River Valley Electric Power Association; Jay Hudnall, Deaconess HomeCare; Whitney Keyes, Insurance Associates; Matt Miller, Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush, P.A.; Kesia Pope, Hattiesburg High School; Micah Rehm, Forrest General Hospital; Tasha Riley, Hattiesburg Clinic; and, Stacy Thompson, BancorpSouth.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K