Leadership Pinebelt class meets
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Tags: Anthony Harris, Area Development Partnership, Billy Dorgan Jr., Christa Bishop, Hunter Douglas, Jay Hudnall, Jeanetta Bennett, Jennifer Clark, Josh Duplantis, Kesia Pope, Kristen Frierson, Leadership Pinebelt, Matt Miller, Micah Rehm, Ray Coleman Jr., Rebecca Brown, Scott Covington, SherRhonda Gibbs, Stacy Thompson, Tasha Riley, Trenidy Davis, Whitney Keyes
The 2010 class of Leadership Pinebelt, a long-standing program of the Area Development Partnership (ADP), has met for the first time. Throughout 2010, these individuals will attend a number of training sessions focusing on different aspects of the community. The leaders will also identify community needs and develop a strategy for meeting those needs.
The 2010 class includes: Jeanetta Bennett, City of Hattiesburg; Christa Bishop, South Mississippi Electric Power Association; Rebecca Brown, Pearl River Community College; Jennifer Clark, Marathon Makeover; Ray Coleman Jr., Forrest County Sheriff’s Department; Scott Covington, Hattiesburg Coca-Cola; Trenidy Davis, Southern Company Services; Billy Dorgan Jr., Krispy Kreme Doughnut Company; Hunter Douglas, Hanco Corporation; Josh Duplantis, the University of Southern Mississippi; Kristen Frierson, Rowan Elementary School; SherRhonda Gibbs, the University of Southern Mississippi; Anthony Harris, Pearl River Valley Electric Power Association; Jay Hudnall, Deaconess HomeCare; Whitney Keyes, Insurance Associates; Matt Miller, Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush, P.A.; Kesia Pope, Hattiesburg High School; Micah Rehm, Forrest General Hospital; Tasha Riley, Hattiesburg Clinic; and, Stacy Thompson, BancorpSouth.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November