Robertson heading marketing efforts
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Alana Robertson has joined the Mississippi Telco Federal Credit Union as marketing director. She joined the organization in February.
Robertson was a key player in planning the organization’s Annual Meeting, which was held March 13. The event marked the credit unions 75th anniversary, and was celebrated by the organization’s management staff of Kevin Long, Rob Loflin, Michelle Omerza, and Keith Wilson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss