Robertson heading marketing efforts
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Alana Robertson has joined the Mississippi Telco Federal Credit Union as marketing director. She joined the organization in February.
Robertson was a key player in planning the organization’s Annual Meeting, which was held March 13. The event marked the credit unions 75th anniversary, and was celebrated by the organization’s management staff of Kevin Long, Rob Loflin, Michelle Omerza, and Keith Wilson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal