Robertson heading marketing efforts
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Alana Robertson has joined the Mississippi Telco Federal Credit Union as marketing director. She joined the organization in February.
Robertson was a key player in planning the organization’s Annual Meeting, which was held March 13. The event marked the credit unions 75th anniversary, and was celebrated by the organization’s management staff of Kevin Long, Rob Loflin, Michelle Omerza, and Keith Wilson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition