Robertson heading marketing efforts
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Alana Robertson has joined the Mississippi Telco Federal Credit Union as marketing director. She joined the organization in February.
Robertson was a key player in planning the organization’s Annual Meeting, which was held March 13. The event marked the credit unions 75th anniversary, and was celebrated by the organization’s management staff of Kevin Long, Rob Loflin, Michelle Omerza, and Keith Wilson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar