Robertson heading marketing efforts
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Alana Robertson has joined the Mississippi Telco Federal Credit Union as marketing director. She joined the organization in February.
Robertson was a key player in planning the organization’s Annual Meeting, which was held March 13. The event marked the credit unions 75th anniversary, and was celebrated by the organization’s management staff of Kevin Long, Rob Loflin, Michelle Omerza, and Keith Wilson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again