Three inducted into Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Linda Johnson, executive director of the Tupelo Convention & Visitors Bureau, Bill Holmes, executive director of the Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center, and Bill Seratt, executive director of the Vicksburg Convention and Visitors Bureau, were inducted to the Mississippi Tourism Hall of Fame by the Mississippi Development Authority Division of Tourism March 1 at the annual Mississippi Governor’s Conference on Tourism.
The Tourism Hall of Fame recognizes tourism industry professionals who have tirelessly contributed their time and talents to enhance Mississippi tourism. Each recipient received a handcrafted award by Helene Fielder, a Mississippi raku artist. Their names will also be highlighted on a plaque located in the main entrance of the MDA Tourism office in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders