Three inducted into Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Linda Johnson, executive director of the Tupelo Convention & Visitors Bureau, Bill Holmes, executive director of the Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center, and Bill Seratt, executive director of the Vicksburg Convention and Visitors Bureau, were inducted to the Mississippi Tourism Hall of Fame by the Mississippi Development Authority Division of Tourism March 1 at the annual Mississippi Governor’s Conference on Tourism.
The Tourism Hall of Fame recognizes tourism industry professionals who have tirelessly contributed their time and talents to enhance Mississippi tourism. Each recipient received a handcrafted award by Helene Fielder, a Mississippi raku artist. Their names will also be highlighted on a plaque located in the main entrance of the MDA Tourism office in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow