Three inducted into Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Linda Johnson, executive director of the Tupelo Convention & Visitors Bureau, Bill Holmes, executive director of the Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center, and Bill Seratt, executive director of the Vicksburg Convention and Visitors Bureau, were inducted to the Mississippi Tourism Hall of Fame by the Mississippi Development Authority Division of Tourism March 1 at the annual Mississippi Governor’s Conference on Tourism.
The Tourism Hall of Fame recognizes tourism industry professionals who have tirelessly contributed their time and talents to enhance Mississippi tourism. Each recipient received a handcrafted award by Helene Fielder, a Mississippi raku artist. Their names will also be highlighted on a plaque located in the main entrance of the MDA Tourism office in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional