Three inducted into Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Linda Johnson, executive director of the Tupelo Convention & Visitors Bureau, Bill Holmes, executive director of the Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center, and Bill Seratt, executive director of the Vicksburg Convention and Visitors Bureau, were inducted to the Mississippi Tourism Hall of Fame by the Mississippi Development Authority Division of Tourism March 1 at the annual Mississippi Governor’s Conference on Tourism.
The Tourism Hall of Fame recognizes tourism industry professionals who have tirelessly contributed their time and talents to enhance Mississippi tourism. Each recipient received a handcrafted award by Helene Fielder, a Mississippi raku artist. Their names will also be highlighted on a plaque located in the main entrance of the MDA Tourism office in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus