Three inducted into Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2010
Linda Johnson, executive director of the Tupelo Convention & Visitors Bureau, Bill Holmes, executive director of the Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center, and Bill Seratt, executive director of the Vicksburg Convention and Visitors Bureau, were inducted to the Mississippi Tourism Hall of Fame by the Mississippi Development Authority Division of Tourism March 1 at the annual Mississippi Governor’s Conference on Tourism.
The Tourism Hall of Fame recognizes tourism industry professionals who have tirelessly contributed their time and talents to enhance Mississippi tourism. Each recipient received a handcrafted award by Helene Fielder, a Mississippi raku artist. Their names will also be highlighted on a plaque located in the main entrance of the MDA Tourism office in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years