Humphreys leaving DRMC to lead Anderson
GREENVILLE and MERIDIAN — L. Ray Humphreys, who has led Delta Regional Medical Center (DRMC) in Greenville as CEO/president for the past nine years, has resigned to accept the position of CEO of Anderson Regional Medical Center in Meridian.
An interim CEO/President will be appointed by the DRMC board of trustees before the departure of Humphreys.
Humphreys said, “My heart felt appreciation goes to the wonderful staff, physicians and volunteers at Delta Regional Medical Center for all the great accomplishments over the past nine years. The decision to leave Delta Regional Medical Center and the Delta was a difficult decision for my wife, Michelle, and me. We love the Delta, have formed many friendships and had the exceptional opportunity of working with dedicated co-workers and physicians. It has been a blessing and privilege serving this community as the CEO/president of Delta Regional Medical Center.”
Bill Schultz, chairman of the DRMC board of trustees, expressed his gratitude to Humphreys for his service and commended him for his vision, which has led to many significant accomplishments during his tenure as CEO.
Schultz said, “The DRMC board believes that Mr. Humphreys’ teamwork and leadership skills has contributed to the fact that healthcare and hospital services in the Delta community are better today than nine years ago.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist