Humphreys leaving DRMC to lead Anderson
GREENVILLE and MERIDIAN — L. Ray Humphreys, who has led Delta Regional Medical Center (DRMC) in Greenville as CEO/president for the past nine years, has resigned to accept the position of CEO of Anderson Regional Medical Center in Meridian.
An interim CEO/President will be appointed by the DRMC board of trustees before the departure of Humphreys.
Humphreys said, “My heart felt appreciation goes to the wonderful staff, physicians and volunteers at Delta Regional Medical Center for all the great accomplishments over the past nine years. The decision to leave Delta Regional Medical Center and the Delta was a difficult decision for my wife, Michelle, and me. We love the Delta, have formed many friendships and had the exceptional opportunity of working with dedicated co-workers and physicians. It has been a blessing and privilege serving this community as the CEO/president of Delta Regional Medical Center.”
Bill Schultz, chairman of the DRMC board of trustees, expressed his gratitude to Humphreys for his service and commended him for his vision, which has led to many significant accomplishments during his tenure as CEO.
Schultz said, “The DRMC board believes that Mr. Humphreys’ teamwork and leadership skills has contributed to the fact that healthcare and hospital services in the Delta community are better today than nine years ago.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department