Humphreys leaving DRMC to lead Anderson
GREENVILLE and MERIDIAN — L. Ray Humphreys, who has led Delta Regional Medical Center (DRMC) in Greenville as CEO/president for the past nine years, has resigned to accept the position of CEO of Anderson Regional Medical Center in Meridian.
An interim CEO/President will be appointed by the DRMC board of trustees before the departure of Humphreys.
Humphreys said, “My heart felt appreciation goes to the wonderful staff, physicians and volunteers at Delta Regional Medical Center for all the great accomplishments over the past nine years. The decision to leave Delta Regional Medical Center and the Delta was a difficult decision for my wife, Michelle, and me. We love the Delta, have formed many friendships and had the exceptional opportunity of working with dedicated co-workers and physicians. It has been a blessing and privilege serving this community as the CEO/president of Delta Regional Medical Center.”
Bill Schultz, chairman of the DRMC board of trustees, expressed his gratitude to Humphreys for his service and commended him for his vision, which has led to many significant accomplishments during his tenure as CEO.
Schultz said, “The DRMC board believes that Mr. Humphreys’ teamwork and leadership skills has contributed to the fact that healthcare and hospital services in the Delta community are better today than nine years ago.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip