Humphreys leaving DRMC to lead Anderson
GREENVILLE and MERIDIAN — L. Ray Humphreys, who has led Delta Regional Medical Center (DRMC) in Greenville as CEO/president for the past nine years, has resigned to accept the position of CEO of Anderson Regional Medical Center in Meridian.
An interim CEO/President will be appointed by the DRMC board of trustees before the departure of Humphreys.
Humphreys said, “My heart felt appreciation goes to the wonderful staff, physicians and volunteers at Delta Regional Medical Center for all the great accomplishments over the past nine years. The decision to leave Delta Regional Medical Center and the Delta was a difficult decision for my wife, Michelle, and me. We love the Delta, have formed many friendships and had the exceptional opportunity of working with dedicated co-workers and physicians. It has been a blessing and privilege serving this community as the CEO/president of Delta Regional Medical Center.”
Bill Schultz, chairman of the DRMC board of trustees, expressed his gratitude to Humphreys for his service and commended him for his vision, which has led to many significant accomplishments during his tenure as CEO.
Schultz said, “The DRMC board believes that Mr. Humphreys’ teamwork and leadership skills has contributed to the fact that healthcare and hospital services in the Delta community are better today than nine years ago.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center