L-3 Vertex lands NASA contract
by Wally Northway
Published: March 15,2010
MADISON — NASA has selected L-3 Vertex Aerospace to receive a contract for aircraft and airfield related services at NASA’s Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, Calif. The contract has a maximum value of $20 million.
This is a cost-plus, fixed-fee, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity single award contract that begins April 1, 2010. The base contract lasts one year and includes one two-year option and two one-year options.
Under the terms of the contract, the company will provide aircraft services for aircraft operations, maintenance and research at NASA Ames, as well as operation of the Moffett Federal Airfield.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route