L-3 Vertex lands NASA contract
Published: March 15,2010
MADISON — NASA has selected L-3 Vertex Aerospace to receive a contract for aircraft and airfield related services at NASA’s Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, Calif. The contract has a maximum value of $20 million.
This is a cost-plus, fixed-fee, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity single award contract that begins April 1, 2010. The base contract lasts one year and includes one two-year option and two one-year options.
Under the terms of the contract, the company will provide aircraft services for aircraft operations, maintenance and research at NASA Ames, as well as operation of the Moffett Federal Airfield.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal