L-3 Vertex lands NASA contract
Published: March 15,2010
MADISON — NASA has selected L-3 Vertex Aerospace to receive a contract for aircraft and airfield related services at NASA’s Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, Calif. The contract has a maximum value of $20 million.
This is a cost-plus, fixed-fee, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity single award contract that begins April 1, 2010. The base contract lasts one year and includes one two-year option and two one-year options.
Under the terms of the contract, the company will provide aircraft services for aircraft operations, maintenance and research at NASA Ames, as well as operation of the Moffett Federal Airfield.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail