L-3 Vertex lands NASA contract
Published: March 15,2010
MADISON — NASA has selected L-3 Vertex Aerospace to receive a contract for aircraft and airfield related services at NASA’s Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, Calif. The contract has a maximum value of $20 million.
This is a cost-plus, fixed-fee, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity single award contract that begins April 1, 2010. The base contract lasts one year and includes one two-year option and two one-year options.
Under the terms of the contract, the company will provide aircraft services for aircraft operations, maintenance and research at NASA Ames, as well as operation of the Moffett Federal Airfield.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges