Brandon Mayor on Smoking Ban
by Stephen McDill
Published: March 16,2010
March 16, 2010 – The City of Brandon is proposing a smoking ban that will effect retail areas in the city and be the first of its kind for Rankin County. Mayor Tim Coulter breaks the proposal down for MBJ-TV reporter Stephen McDill.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M