Brandon Mayor on Smoking Ban
by Stephen McDill
Published: March 16,2010
March 16, 2010 – The City of Brandon is proposing a smoking ban that will effect retail areas in the city and be the first of its kind for Rankin County. Mayor Tim Coulter breaks the proposal down for MBJ-TV reporter Stephen McDill.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work