Delta changing flight schedule
Published: March 16,2010
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports the change takes effect April 5.
Instead of a 7 a.m. departure, the Mesaba Airlines flight will leave at 5 p.m.
Mesaba, a subsidiary of Delta Airlines, now has the morning flight to Memphis and a 10:26 a.m. flight to Atlanta.
When the new schedule takes effect, the Atlanta flight will not change.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs