Delta changing flight schedule
Published: March 16,2010
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports the change takes effect April 5.
Instead of a 7 a.m. departure, the Mesaba Airlines flight will leave at 5 p.m.
Mesaba, a subsidiary of Delta Airlines, now has the morning flight to Memphis and a 10:26 a.m. flight to Atlanta.
When the new schedule takes effect, the Atlanta flight will not change.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter