Delta changing flight schedule
Published: March 16,2010
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports the change takes effect April 5.
Instead of a 7 a.m. departure, the Mesaba Airlines flight will leave at 5 p.m.
Mesaba, a subsidiary of Delta Airlines, now has the morning flight to Memphis and a 10:26 a.m. flight to Atlanta.
When the new schedule takes effect, the Atlanta flight will not change.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015