Delta changing flight schedule
by Associated Press
Published: March 16,2010
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports the change takes effect April 5.
Instead of a 7 a.m. departure, the Mesaba Airlines flight will leave at 5 p.m.
Mesaba, a subsidiary of Delta Airlines, now has the morning flight to Memphis and a 10:26 a.m. flight to Atlanta.
When the new schedule takes effect, the Atlanta flight will not change.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy