Delta Airlines retools Tupelo service again
Published: March 17,2010
TUPELO — Delta Airlines’ switch of a morning flight from Tupelo to Memphis to the afternoon in April will be short-lived.
Delta announced today that Tupelo Regional Airport will be back to three daily flights in June.
Delta spokesman Kent Landers told the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal that the current 7 a.m. Mesaba flight to Memphis will move to after 5 p.m. on April 5 but only until May 1.
Landers says the return of the three-flight schedule will come on June 10, with morning and afternoon flights to Memphis and a midmorning flight to Atlanta.
Landers says the April change was caused by “aircraft scheduling issues.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO