Delta Airlines retools Tupelo service again
by Associated Press
Published: March 17,2010
TUPELO — Delta Airlines’ switch of a morning flight from Tupelo to Memphis to the afternoon in April will be short-lived.
Delta announced today that Tupelo Regional Airport will be back to three daily flights in June.
Delta spokesman Kent Landers told the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal that the current 7 a.m. Mesaba flight to Memphis will move to after 5 p.m. on April 5 but only until May 1.
Landers says the return of the three-flight schedule will come on June 10, with morning and afternoon flights to Memphis and a midmorning flight to Atlanta.
Landers says the April change was caused by “aircraft scheduling issues.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case