Delta Airlines retools Tupelo service again
by Associated Press
Published: March 17,2010
TUPELO — Delta Airlines’ switch of a morning flight from Tupelo to Memphis to the afternoon in April will be short-lived.
Delta announced today that Tupelo Regional Airport will be back to three daily flights in June.
Delta spokesman Kent Landers told the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal that the current 7 a.m. Mesaba flight to Memphis will move to after 5 p.m. on April 5 but only until May 1.
Landers says the return of the three-flight schedule will come on June 10, with morning and afternoon flights to Memphis and a midmorning flight to Atlanta.
Landers says the April change was caused by “aircraft scheduling issues.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center