Delta Airlines retools Tupelo service again
Published: March 17,2010
TUPELO — Delta Airlines’ switch of a morning flight from Tupelo to Memphis to the afternoon in April will be short-lived.
Delta announced today that Tupelo Regional Airport will be back to three daily flights in June.
Delta spokesman Kent Landers told the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal that the current 7 a.m. Mesaba flight to Memphis will move to after 5 p.m. on April 5 but only until May 1.
Landers says the return of the three-flight schedule will come on June 10, with morning and afternoon flights to Memphis and a midmorning flight to Atlanta.
Landers says the April change was caused by “aircraft scheduling issues.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren