Delta Airlines retools Tupelo service again
by Associated Press
Published: March 17,2010
TUPELO — Delta Airlines’ switch of a morning flight from Tupelo to Memphis to the afternoon in April will be short-lived.
Delta announced today that Tupelo Regional Airport will be back to three daily flights in June.
Delta spokesman Kent Landers told the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal that the current 7 a.m. Mesaba flight to Memphis will move to after 5 p.m. on April 5 but only until May 1.
Landers says the return of the three-flight schedule will come on June 10, with morning and afternoon flights to Memphis and a midmorning flight to Atlanta.
Landers says the April change was caused by “aircraft scheduling issues.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge