Delta Airlines retools Tupelo service again
Published: March 17,2010
TUPELO — Delta Airlines’ switch of a morning flight from Tupelo to Memphis to the afternoon in April will be short-lived.
Delta announced today that Tupelo Regional Airport will be back to three daily flights in June.
Delta spokesman Kent Landers told the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal that the current 7 a.m. Mesaba flight to Memphis will move to after 5 p.m. on April 5 but only until May 1.
Landers says the return of the three-flight schedule will come on June 10, with morning and afternoon flights to Memphis and a midmorning flight to Atlanta.
Landers says the April change was caused by “aircraft scheduling issues.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow