Meadowbrook merges with Flat Creek
Published: March 17,2010
JACKSON — The government affairs and public relations firm Meadowbrook Strategies announced that the Nashville-based online public affairs firm Flat Creek has joined the Meadowbrook team.
“Having served corporate and political clients for more than 12 years throughout the Southeast in various capacities, we are excited about expanding our office locations and believe the Flat Creek team will bring new capabilities and value to our clients,” said Quentin Whitwell, managing partner at Meadowbrook Strategies.
Under the merger agreement, Flat Creek’s staff and resources become part of Meadowbrook Strategies. Allen Fuller, former managing partner of Flat Creek, will operate as managing partner for Meadowbrook Strategies’ Nashville office. Blake Parsons, Flat Creek’s creative director, will become a partner at Meadowbrook Strategies as well.
Meadowbrook Strategies now has a presence in Jackson, Oxford, Nashville, Denver, Atlanta and Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces