Meadowbrook merges with Flat Creek
Published: March 17,2010
JACKSON — The government affairs and public relations firm Meadowbrook Strategies announced that the Nashville-based online public affairs firm Flat Creek has joined the Meadowbrook team.
“Having served corporate and political clients for more than 12 years throughout the Southeast in various capacities, we are excited about expanding our office locations and believe the Flat Creek team will bring new capabilities and value to our clients,” said Quentin Whitwell, managing partner at Meadowbrook Strategies.
Under the merger agreement, Flat Creek’s staff and resources become part of Meadowbrook Strategies. Allen Fuller, former managing partner of Flat Creek, will operate as managing partner for Meadowbrook Strategies’ Nashville office. Blake Parsons, Flat Creek’s creative director, will become a partner at Meadowbrook Strategies as well.
Meadowbrook Strategies now has a presence in Jackson, Oxford, Nashville, Denver, Atlanta and Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren