Meadowbrook merges with Flat Creek
by Wally Northway
Published: March 17,2010
JACKSON — The government affairs and public relations firm Meadowbrook Strategies announced that the Nashville-based online public affairs firm Flat Creek has joined the Meadowbrook team.
“Having served corporate and political clients for more than 12 years throughout the Southeast in various capacities, we are excited about expanding our office locations and believe the Flat Creek team will bring new capabilities and value to our clients,” said Quentin Whitwell, managing partner at Meadowbrook Strategies.
Under the merger agreement, Flat Creek’s staff and resources become part of Meadowbrook Strategies. Allen Fuller, former managing partner of Flat Creek, will operate as managing partner for Meadowbrook Strategies’ Nashville office. Blake Parsons, Flat Creek’s creative director, will become a partner at Meadowbrook Strategies as well.
Meadowbrook Strategies now has a presence in Jackson, Oxford, Nashville, Denver, Atlanta and Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data