Meadowbrook merges with Flat Creek
Published: March 17,2010
JACKSON — The government affairs and public relations firm Meadowbrook Strategies announced that the Nashville-based online public affairs firm Flat Creek has joined the Meadowbrook team.
“Having served corporate and political clients for more than 12 years throughout the Southeast in various capacities, we are excited about expanding our office locations and believe the Flat Creek team will bring new capabilities and value to our clients,” said Quentin Whitwell, managing partner at Meadowbrook Strategies.
Under the merger agreement, Flat Creek’s staff and resources become part of Meadowbrook Strategies. Allen Fuller, former managing partner of Flat Creek, will operate as managing partner for Meadowbrook Strategies’ Nashville office. Blake Parsons, Flat Creek’s creative director, will become a partner at Meadowbrook Strategies as well.
Meadowbrook Strategies now has a presence in Jackson, Oxford, Nashville, Denver, Atlanta and Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option