Meadowbrook merges with Flat Creek
Published: March 17,2010
JACKSON — The government affairs and public relations firm Meadowbrook Strategies announced that the Nashville-based online public affairs firm Flat Creek has joined the Meadowbrook team.
“Having served corporate and political clients for more than 12 years throughout the Southeast in various capacities, we are excited about expanding our office locations and believe the Flat Creek team will bring new capabilities and value to our clients,” said Quentin Whitwell, managing partner at Meadowbrook Strategies.
Under the merger agreement, Flat Creek’s staff and resources become part of Meadowbrook Strategies. Allen Fuller, former managing partner of Flat Creek, will operate as managing partner for Meadowbrook Strategies’ Nashville office. Blake Parsons, Flat Creek’s creative director, will become a partner at Meadowbrook Strategies as well.
Meadowbrook Strategies now has a presence in Jackson, Oxford, Nashville, Denver, Atlanta and Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium