Fitch withdraws city’s rating coverage
by Wally Northway
Published: March 18,2010
PEARL — As part of its continuous surveillance efforts, Fitch Ratings withdraws its ‘BBB-’ rating on the city of Pearl, Mississippi’s (the city) $1.355 million in outstanding tax increment limited obligation refunding and improvement bonds (Airport Metroplex Project), series 2002.
Fitch said it made the move “due to lack of ongoing disclosure.”
Fitch said it would no longer provide rating coverage on the city or the outstanding bonds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil