Fitch withdraws city’s rating coverage
by Wally Northway
Published: March 18,2010
PEARL — As part of its continuous surveillance efforts, Fitch Ratings withdraws its ‘BBB-’ rating on the city of Pearl, Mississippi’s (the city) $1.355 million in outstanding tax increment limited obligation refunding and improvement bonds (Airport Metroplex Project), series 2002.
Fitch said it made the move “due to lack of ongoing disclosure.”
Fitch said it would no longer provide rating coverage on the city or the outstanding bonds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer