Fitch withdraws city’s rating coverage
Published: March 18,2010
PEARL — As part of its continuous surveillance efforts, Fitch Ratings withdraws its ‘BBB-’ rating on the city of Pearl, Mississippi’s (the city) $1.355 million in outstanding tax increment limited obligation refunding and improvement bonds (Airport Metroplex Project), series 2002.
Fitch said it made the move “due to lack of ongoing disclosure.”
Fitch said it would no longer provide rating coverage on the city or the outstanding bonds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center