Fitch withdraws city’s rating coverage
Published: March 18,2010
PEARL — As part of its continuous surveillance efforts, Fitch Ratings withdraws its ‘BBB-’ rating on the city of Pearl, Mississippi’s (the city) $1.355 million in outstanding tax increment limited obligation refunding and improvement bonds (Airport Metroplex Project), series 2002.
Fitch said it made the move “due to lack of ongoing disclosure.”
Fitch said it would no longer provide rating coverage on the city or the outstanding bonds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)