Siemens bringing 150 jobs
SOUTHAVEN — According to the Mississippi Development Authority (MDA) Siemens, a leading supplier of manufacturing, transportation, building and lighting systems, is locating one of its distribution operations in a 619,000-square-foot building at the Airways Distribution Center in Southaven.
The Southaven facility, which is located three miles from Memphis International Airport, will provide Siemens’ Industry Sector with a strategic location from which the company can better serve its customers. The distribution center will house electrical distribution products, controls and motors. Operations to be performed at the facility include warehousing and light assembly.
The distribution center is expected to bring approximately 150 jobs to Mississippi.
The Momentum Mississippi incentive program was utilized by MDA to assist the company with the move.
Siemens Corporation signed a 10-year leasing agreement with ING Clarion Partners and Hillwood Investment Properties for the distribution space.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Siemens bringing 150 jobs”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study