ABMB names new associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
ABMB is pleased to announce that it has expanded its leadership roster by naming three of its top performing managers in its Mississippi offices as associates. The staff members, located in ABMB’s Jackson and Vicksburg offices, have demonstrated exemplary leadership and performance in their respective roles.
Bradley F. Fletcher, P. E., serves as the Roadway Division manager in ABMB’s Jackson office. A graduate of Mississippi State University, Fletcher has 15 years of experience, including many years with Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT). He is currently leading ABMB’s team on the Mississippi State Route 6 Bypass Project, as well as the I-10 at Canal Road Interchange Improvements Project.
John M. Rainwater III, P. E., a graduate of the University of Alabama-Birmingham, joined ABMB in Oct. 2005. He has over 13 years of experience in traffic studies, signal and striping design, primarily with MDOT. ABMB clients that Rainwater and his team currently serve include not only MDOT, but also the City of Ocean Springs, City of Pascagoula, Jackson County Board of Supervisors and the Gulf Regional Planning Commission.
W. Brian Robbins, P.E., joined ABMB in Feb. 2006 with over 12 years’ experience in planning, design and construction administration. He currently serves as the office manager for ABMB’s Vicksburg operations. A graduate of Mississippi State University, Robbins has been instrumental in the continued development of several of the firm’s key clients such as Warren County, the Warren County Port Commission and the City of Vicksburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama