ABMB names new associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
ABMB is pleased to announce that it has expanded its leadership roster by naming three of its top performing managers in its Mississippi offices as associates. The staff members, located in ABMB’s Jackson and Vicksburg offices, have demonstrated exemplary leadership and performance in their respective roles.
Bradley F. Fletcher, P. E., serves as the Roadway Division manager in ABMB’s Jackson office. A graduate of Mississippi State University, Fletcher has 15 years of experience, including many years with Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT). He is currently leading ABMB’s team on the Mississippi State Route 6 Bypass Project, as well as the I-10 at Canal Road Interchange Improvements Project.
John M. Rainwater III, P. E., a graduate of the University of Alabama-Birmingham, joined ABMB in Oct. 2005. He has over 13 years of experience in traffic studies, signal and striping design, primarily with MDOT. ABMB clients that Rainwater and his team currently serve include not only MDOT, but also the City of Ocean Springs, City of Pascagoula, Jackson County Board of Supervisors and the Gulf Regional Planning Commission.
W. Brian Robbins, P.E., joined ABMB in Feb. 2006 with over 12 years’ experience in planning, design and construction administration. He currently serves as the office manager for ABMB’s Vicksburg operations. A graduate of Mississippi State University, Robbins has been instrumental in the continued development of several of the firm’s key clients such as Warren County, the Warren County Port Commission and the City of Vicksburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring