Barnes named to Barron’s list
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, of Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC, and a financial advisor with Raymond James Financial Services, has been named to Barron’s list of “The Top 100 Advisors” in the U.S. The 2010 list ranked 1,000 financial advisors from all 50 states.
Barnes, who started his business in 1976 and offers financial planning and wealth management services from his office in Clarksdale, received his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University in 1970. He was awarded the Certified Financial Planner designation by the International Board of Standards and Practices for Certified Financial Planners in 1981. He made Worth Magazine’s Top 100 advisors in 2007 and the Top 250 in 2008.
Barnes is a Rotarian, member of Kingdom Advisors and elder at First Presbyterian Church. He and his wife, Claire, have two children, Ryan and Brook, and two grandchildren, Grace and Hastings.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win