Barnes named to Barron’s list
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, of Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC, and a financial advisor with Raymond James Financial Services, has been named to Barron’s list of “The Top 100 Advisors” in the U.S. The 2010 list ranked 1,000 financial advisors from all 50 states.
Barnes, who started his business in 1976 and offers financial planning and wealth management services from his office in Clarksdale, received his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University in 1970. He was awarded the Certified Financial Planner designation by the International Board of Standards and Practices for Certified Financial Planners in 1981. He made Worth Magazine’s Top 100 advisors in 2007 and the Top 250 in 2008.
Barnes is a Rotarian, member of Kingdom Advisors and elder at First Presbyterian Church. He and his wife, Claire, have two children, Ryan and Brook, and two grandchildren, Grace and Hastings.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal