Barnes named to Barron’s list
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, of Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC, and a financial advisor with Raymond James Financial Services, has been named to Barron’s list of “The Top 100 Advisors” in the U.S. The 2010 list ranked 1,000 financial advisors from all 50 states.
Barnes, who started his business in 1976 and offers financial planning and wealth management services from his office in Clarksdale, received his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University in 1970. He was awarded the Certified Financial Planner designation by the International Board of Standards and Practices for Certified Financial Planners in 1981. He made Worth Magazine’s Top 100 advisors in 2007 and the Top 250 in 2008.
Barnes is a Rotarian, member of Kingdom Advisors and elder at First Presbyterian Church. He and his wife, Claire, have two children, Ryan and Brook, and two grandchildren, Grace and Hastings.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy