Barnes named to Barron’s list
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, of Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC, and a financial advisor with Raymond James Financial Services, has been named to Barron’s list of “The Top 100 Advisors” in the U.S. The 2010 list ranked 1,000 financial advisors from all 50 states.
Barnes, who started his business in 1976 and offers financial planning and wealth management services from his office in Clarksdale, received his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University in 1970. He was awarded the Certified Financial Planner designation by the International Board of Standards and Practices for Certified Financial Planners in 1981. He made Worth Magazine’s Top 100 advisors in 2007 and the Top 250 in 2008.
Barnes is a Rotarian, member of Kingdom Advisors and elder at First Presbyterian Church. He and his wife, Claire, have two children, Ryan and Brook, and two grandchildren, Grace and Hastings.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation