Beacham wins Foundation award
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Dr. Timothy J. Beacham, a fellow at University of Mississippi Medical Center, has been named a recipient of the American Medical Association (AMA) Foundation’s 2010 Leadership Award.
Beacham is one of only six residents and fellows in the nation to receive a leadership award. Recipients of the award are recognized for demonstrating outstanding non-clinical leadership skills in advocacy, community service and education.
Beacham is an anesthesiology-trained pain fellow with additional interests in health policy and mentoring youth. He currently is a member of Leadership Greater Jackson class of 2009-2010 and the board of trustees for the Mississippi State Medical Association, American Society of Anesthesiology, American Society of Regional and Pain Medicine Association in addition to a number of other professional and civic organizations. In addition, he is the recipient of many awards and honors as a servant leader both locally and nationally.
Beacham is married to Tracilia, and they have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager