Beacham wins Foundation award
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Dr. Timothy J. Beacham, a fellow at University of Mississippi Medical Center, has been named a recipient of the American Medical Association (AMA) Foundation’s 2010 Leadership Award.
Beacham is one of only six residents and fellows in the nation to receive a leadership award. Recipients of the award are recognized for demonstrating outstanding non-clinical leadership skills in advocacy, community service and education.
Beacham is an anesthesiology-trained pain fellow with additional interests in health policy and mentoring youth. He currently is a member of Leadership Greater Jackson class of 2009-2010 and the board of trustees for the Mississippi State Medical Association, American Society of Anesthesiology, American Society of Regional and Pain Medicine Association in addition to a number of other professional and civic organizations. In addition, he is the recipient of many awards and honors as a servant leader both locally and nationally.
Beacham is married to Tracilia, and they have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project