Beacham wins Foundation award
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Dr. Timothy J. Beacham, a fellow at University of Mississippi Medical Center, has been named a recipient of the American Medical Association (AMA) Foundation’s 2010 Leadership Award.
Beacham is one of only six residents and fellows in the nation to receive a leadership award. Recipients of the award are recognized for demonstrating outstanding non-clinical leadership skills in advocacy, community service and education.
Beacham is an anesthesiology-trained pain fellow with additional interests in health policy and mentoring youth. He currently is a member of Leadership Greater Jackson class of 2009-2010 and the board of trustees for the Mississippi State Medical Association, American Society of Anesthesiology, American Society of Regional and Pain Medicine Association in addition to a number of other professional and civic organizations. In addition, he is the recipient of many awards and honors as a servant leader both locally and nationally.
Beacham is married to Tracilia, and they have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing