Beacham wins Foundation award
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Dr. Timothy J. Beacham, a fellow at University of Mississippi Medical Center, has been named a recipient of the American Medical Association (AMA) Foundation’s 2010 Leadership Award.
Beacham is one of only six residents and fellows in the nation to receive a leadership award. Recipients of the award are recognized for demonstrating outstanding non-clinical leadership skills in advocacy, community service and education.
Beacham is an anesthesiology-trained pain fellow with additional interests in health policy and mentoring youth. He currently is a member of Leadership Greater Jackson class of 2009-2010 and the board of trustees for the Mississippi State Medical Association, American Society of Anesthesiology, American Society of Regional and Pain Medicine Association in addition to a number of other professional and civic organizations. In addition, he is the recipient of many awards and honors as a servant leader both locally and nationally.
Beacham is married to Tracilia, and they have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones