Beacham wins Foundation award
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Dr. Timothy J. Beacham, a fellow at University of Mississippi Medical Center, has been named a recipient of the American Medical Association (AMA) Foundation’s 2010 Leadership Award.
Beacham is one of only six residents and fellows in the nation to receive a leadership award. Recipients of the award are recognized for demonstrating outstanding non-clinical leadership skills in advocacy, community service and education.
Beacham is an anesthesiology-trained pain fellow with additional interests in health policy and mentoring youth. He currently is a member of Leadership Greater Jackson class of 2009-2010 and the board of trustees for the Mississippi State Medical Association, American Society of Anesthesiology, American Society of Regional and Pain Medicine Association in addition to a number of other professional and civic organizations. In addition, he is the recipient of many awards and honors as a servant leader both locally and nationally.
Beacham is married to Tracilia, and they have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex