CDFL welcomes new staff members
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons Architects and Engineers, P.A., is pleased to announce new members added to their team. Lori Townsend, IIDA, has joined CDFL as an interior designer. She is a native of Brookhaven, and attended the University of Southern Mississippi where she participated in the British Studies Abroad program prior to graduating with a bachelor of science in interior design. She joins our team with five years of experience specializing in government and military design work.
Molly Frascogna, LEED-AP, has joined CDFL as an architect. Frascogna graduated in 2005 from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of architecture and was awarded the Fifth Year Academic and Design Excellence Jurists’ Award. Previous projects she has participated in include the Sorough Development, Abu Dhabi, UAE, CBS Media Tower, Chicago, and the Mississippi Organ Recovery Agency Gift of Life Center, Flowood.
Emily Baker, AIA, has joined CDFL as an architect. She graduated summa cum laude from the University of Arkansas with a bachelor of architecture in 2004, where she was awarded the National AIA Henry Adams Medal for Final Year Design Student with Best Overall Record. Since graduation, she has continued to excel in her field with private firms, and contributed to the community by volunteering her skills to the Jackson Bike Advocates, the Neighborhood Christian Center and the production of the Merry Christmas Jackson compilations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Short supplies, high demand boost cattle producer profits
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today