CDFL welcomes new staff members
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons Architects and Engineers, P.A., is pleased to announce new members added to their team. Lori Townsend, IIDA, has joined CDFL as an interior designer. She is a native of Brookhaven, and attended the University of Southern Mississippi where she participated in the British Studies Abroad program prior to graduating with a bachelor of science in interior design. She joins our team with five years of experience specializing in government and military design work.
Molly Frascogna, LEED-AP, has joined CDFL as an architect. Frascogna graduated in 2005 from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of architecture and was awarded the Fifth Year Academic and Design Excellence Jurists’ Award. Previous projects she has participated in include the Sorough Development, Abu Dhabi, UAE, CBS Media Tower, Chicago, and the Mississippi Organ Recovery Agency Gift of Life Center, Flowood.
Emily Baker, AIA, has joined CDFL as an architect. She graduated summa cum laude from the University of Arkansas with a bachelor of architecture in 2004, where she was awarded the National AIA Henry Adams Medal for Final Year Design Student with Best Overall Record. Since graduation, she has continued to excel in her field with private firms, and contributed to the community by volunteering her skills to the Jackson Bike Advocates, the Neighborhood Christian Center and the production of the Merry Christmas Jackson compilations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey