Cowley named year’s best agent
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Jerry Cowley, a public sector assistant manager in the Mississippi territory office of Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, has been named territory agent of the year. Cowley, a resident of Saltillo with an office in Tupelo, received the award for achieving the highest sales performance in the Mississippi territory. This is the third consecutive year Cowley has achieved this award.
Cowley is a retired command sergeant major with the Mississippi Army National Guard with 33 years of service. He has been involved in numerous associations in the Tupelo area, including several years as president and board member of the Tupelo Girls Activities Association.
He has worked for Colonial Life for 27 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves