Cowley named year’s best agent
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Jerry Cowley, a public sector assistant manager in the Mississippi territory office of Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, has been named territory agent of the year. Cowley, a resident of Saltillo with an office in Tupelo, received the award for achieving the highest sales performance in the Mississippi territory. This is the third consecutive year Cowley has achieved this award.
Cowley is a retired command sergeant major with the Mississippi Army National Guard with 33 years of service. He has been involved in numerous associations in the Tupelo area, including several years as president and board member of the Tupelo Girls Activities Association.
He has worked for Colonial Life for 27 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training