Cowley named year’s best agent
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Jerry Cowley, a public sector assistant manager in the Mississippi territory office of Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, has been named territory agent of the year. Cowley, a resident of Saltillo with an office in Tupelo, received the award for achieving the highest sales performance in the Mississippi territory. This is the third consecutive year Cowley has achieved this award.
Cowley is a retired command sergeant major with the Mississippi Army National Guard with 33 years of service. He has been involved in numerous associations in the Tupelo area, including several years as president and board member of the Tupelo Girls Activities Association.
He has worked for Colonial Life for 27 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain