Cowley named year’s best agent
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Jerry Cowley, a public sector assistant manager in the Mississippi territory office of Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, has been named territory agent of the year. Cowley, a resident of Saltillo with an office in Tupelo, received the award for achieving the highest sales performance in the Mississippi territory. This is the third consecutive year Cowley has achieved this award.
Cowley is a retired command sergeant major with the Mississippi Army National Guard with 33 years of service. He has been involved in numerous associations in the Tupelo area, including several years as president and board member of the Tupelo Girls Activities Association.
He has worked for Colonial Life for 27 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building