Cowley named year’s best agent
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Jerry Cowley, a public sector assistant manager in the Mississippi territory office of Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, has been named territory agent of the year. Cowley, a resident of Saltillo with an office in Tupelo, received the award for achieving the highest sales performance in the Mississippi territory. This is the third consecutive year Cowley has achieved this award.
Cowley is a retired command sergeant major with the Mississippi Army National Guard with 33 years of service. He has been involved in numerous associations in the Tupelo area, including several years as president and board member of the Tupelo Girls Activities Association.
He has worked for Colonial Life for 27 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk