HIP recognizes Alcorn’s Lee
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
The National Collegiate Honors Council (NCHC) has dedicated its 2010 issue of Honors in Practice (HIP) journal to Dr. Donzell Lee, dean of Alcorn State University’s School of Graduate Studies.
Lee has devoted over 25 years to the organization serving in various capacities, including vice president, president, program chair for the annual conference and founding facilitator for the Music Master Class. He continues to serve as facilitator for other classes such as film, drama, poetry and dance.
Lee served as president of NCHC from 2000 through 2004 when the organization was experiencing very pronounced financial difficulties. But under Lee’s leadership, NCHC was able to set a plan that put the organization on a solid financial footing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block