HIP recognizes Alcorn’s Lee
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
The National Collegiate Honors Council (NCHC) has dedicated its 2010 issue of Honors in Practice (HIP) journal to Dr. Donzell Lee, dean of Alcorn State University’s School of Graduate Studies.
Lee has devoted over 25 years to the organization serving in various capacities, including vice president, president, program chair for the annual conference and founding facilitator for the Music Master Class. He continues to serve as facilitator for other classes such as film, drama, poetry and dance.
Lee served as president of NCHC from 2000 through 2004 when the organization was experiencing very pronounced financial difficulties. But under Lee’s leadership, NCHC was able to set a plan that put the organization on a solid financial footing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit