HIP recognizes Alcorn’s Lee
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
The National Collegiate Honors Council (NCHC) has dedicated its 2010 issue of Honors in Practice (HIP) journal to Dr. Donzell Lee, dean of Alcorn State University’s School of Graduate Studies.
Lee has devoted over 25 years to the organization serving in various capacities, including vice president, president, program chair for the annual conference and founding facilitator for the Music Master Class. He continues to serve as facilitator for other classes such as film, drama, poetry and dance.
Lee served as president of NCHC from 2000 through 2004 when the organization was experiencing very pronounced financial difficulties. But under Lee’s leadership, NCHC was able to set a plan that put the organization on a solid financial footing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags