HIP recognizes Alcorn’s Lee
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
The National Collegiate Honors Council (NCHC) has dedicated its 2010 issue of Honors in Practice (HIP) journal to Dr. Donzell Lee, dean of Alcorn State University’s School of Graduate Studies.
Lee has devoted over 25 years to the organization serving in various capacities, including vice president, president, program chair for the annual conference and founding facilitator for the Music Master Class. He continues to serve as facilitator for other classes such as film, drama, poetry and dance.
Lee served as president of NCHC from 2000 through 2004 when the organization was experiencing very pronounced financial difficulties. But under Lee’s leadership, NCHC was able to set a plan that put the organization on a solid financial footing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues