HIP recognizes Alcorn’s Lee
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
The National Collegiate Honors Council (NCHC) has dedicated its 2010 issue of Honors in Practice (HIP) journal to Dr. Donzell Lee, dean of Alcorn State University’s School of Graduate Studies.
Lee has devoted over 25 years to the organization serving in various capacities, including vice president, president, program chair for the annual conference and founding facilitator for the Music Master Class. He continues to serve as facilitator for other classes such as film, drama, poetry and dance.
Lee served as president of NCHC from 2000 through 2004 when the organization was experiencing very pronounced financial difficulties. But under Lee’s leadership, NCHC was able to set a plan that put the organization on a solid financial footing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker