Johnson honored for long service
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Dexter Johnson, Regions Bank’s Vicksburg city president, was recently named 2009 Ambassador of the Year for the Vicksburg-Warren County Chamber of Commerce. He has been in attendance at almost every event since he has taken on the role as the department vice president of the Ambassador Committee. He coordinated the Ambassador Orientation in March of this year and has worked hard to be certain that the ambassadors are motivated and acknowledged. He can often be seen greeting members at the door of Chamber luncheons and has even pitched in at registration tables when the Chamber found itself short-staffed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement