Johnson honored for long service
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Dexter Johnson, Regions Bank’s Vicksburg city president, was recently named 2009 Ambassador of the Year for the Vicksburg-Warren County Chamber of Commerce. He has been in attendance at almost every event since he has taken on the role as the department vice president of the Ambassador Committee. He coordinated the Ambassador Orientation in March of this year and has worked hard to be certain that the ambassadors are motivated and acknowledged. He can often be seen greeting members at the door of Chamber luncheons and has even pitched in at registration tables when the Chamber found itself short-staffed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force