Johnson honored for long service
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Dexter Johnson, Regions Bank’s Vicksburg city president, was recently named 2009 Ambassador of the Year for the Vicksburg-Warren County Chamber of Commerce. He has been in attendance at almost every event since he has taken on the role as the department vice president of the Ambassador Committee. He coordinated the Ambassador Orientation in March of this year and has worked hard to be certain that the ambassadors are motivated and acknowledged. He can often be seen greeting members at the door of Chamber luncheons and has even pitched in at registration tables when the Chamber found itself short-staffed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three