Johnson honored for long service
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Dexter Johnson, Regions Bank’s Vicksburg city president, was recently named 2009 Ambassador of the Year for the Vicksburg-Warren County Chamber of Commerce. He has been in attendance at almost every event since he has taken on the role as the department vice president of the Ambassador Committee. He coordinated the Ambassador Orientation in March of this year and has worked hard to be certain that the ambassadors are motivated and acknowledged. He can often be seen greeting members at the door of Chamber luncheons and has even pitched in at registration tables when the Chamber found itself short-staffed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software