Johnson honored for long service
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Dexter Johnson, Regions Bank’s Vicksburg city president, was recently named 2009 Ambassador of the Year for the Vicksburg-Warren County Chamber of Commerce. He has been in attendance at almost every event since he has taken on the role as the department vice president of the Ambassador Committee. He coordinated the Ambassador Orientation in March of this year and has worked hard to be certain that the ambassadors are motivated and acknowledged. He can often be seen greeting members at the door of Chamber luncheons and has even pitched in at registration tables when the Chamber found itself short-staffed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal