MMI adds senior management
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Lindsay Hamm has been named the area director of sales for Mississippi Management Incorporated (MMI) Hotel Group and represents the Hilton Garden Inn Madison in Madison, the Cabot Lodge-Jackson North in Ridgeland and the Cabot Lodge Millsaps in Jackson near Millsaps College. She has worked for the MMI Hotel Group for more than 10 years, where she has served as a director of sales at the Cabot Lodge-Jackson North and director of sales of the Hilton Garden Inn Madison.
Rachel Bolanos was named director of sales for the Hilton Garden Inn Madison. She served the hotel as sales manager for several years under the direction of Hamm.
In addition, Anna Stone was named director of sales for the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson-Flowood and Sleep Inn-Flowood. Stone began her new position Dec. 21, 2009. She represents the Holiday Inn Express and the Sleep Inn Flowood. Stone joins the MMI team with experience in representing various hotels across the state of Mississippi. She was most recently employed by Jackie’s International as regional director of sales where she oversaw sales functions for three hotels. Stone has also worked in catering sales and was employed as event coordinator for the Chicago Jazz club, Green Dolphin Street. Stone graduated from the NYU-Tisch School of the Arts and also is a graduate of the State University of New York-Fredonia with a degree in musical theatre.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Baker Donelson recognized