MMI adds senior management
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Lindsay Hamm has been named the area director of sales for Mississippi Management Incorporated (MMI) Hotel Group and represents the Hilton Garden Inn Madison in Madison, the Cabot Lodge-Jackson North in Ridgeland and the Cabot Lodge Millsaps in Jackson near Millsaps College. She has worked for the MMI Hotel Group for more than 10 years, where she has served as a director of sales at the Cabot Lodge-Jackson North and director of sales of the Hilton Garden Inn Madison.
Rachel Bolanos was named director of sales for the Hilton Garden Inn Madison. She served the hotel as sales manager for several years under the direction of Hamm.
In addition, Anna Stone was named director of sales for the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson-Flowood and Sleep Inn-Flowood. Stone began her new position Dec. 21, 2009. She represents the Holiday Inn Express and the Sleep Inn Flowood. Stone joins the MMI team with experience in representing various hotels across the state of Mississippi. She was most recently employed by Jackie’s International as regional director of sales where she oversaw sales functions for three hotels. Stone has also worked in catering sales and was employed as event coordinator for the Chicago Jazz club, Green Dolphin Street. Stone graduated from the NYU-Tisch School of the Arts and also is a graduate of the State University of New York-Fredonia with a degree in musical theatre.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project