MMI adds senior management
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Lindsay Hamm has been named the area director of sales for Mississippi Management Incorporated (MMI) Hotel Group and represents the Hilton Garden Inn Madison in Madison, the Cabot Lodge-Jackson North in Ridgeland and the Cabot Lodge Millsaps in Jackson near Millsaps College. She has worked for the MMI Hotel Group for more than 10 years, where she has served as a director of sales at the Cabot Lodge-Jackson North and director of sales of the Hilton Garden Inn Madison.
Rachel Bolanos was named director of sales for the Hilton Garden Inn Madison. She served the hotel as sales manager for several years under the direction of Hamm.
In addition, Anna Stone was named director of sales for the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson-Flowood and Sleep Inn-Flowood. Stone began her new position Dec. 21, 2009. She represents the Holiday Inn Express and the Sleep Inn Flowood. Stone joins the MMI team with experience in representing various hotels across the state of Mississippi. She was most recently employed by Jackie’s International as regional director of sales where she oversaw sales functions for three hotels. Stone has also worked in catering sales and was employed as event coordinator for the Chicago Jazz club, Green Dolphin Street. Stone graduated from the NYU-Tisch School of the Arts and also is a graduate of the State University of New York-Fredonia with a degree in musical theatre.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation