Neel-Schaffer adds new staffers
Neel-Schaffer is pleased to announce the recent hire of two staff members. Karen Mohammadi, P.E., PTOE, AICP, was hired to assist the firm in opening a new office in Louisville, Ky. Prior to joining Neel-Schaffer, Mohammadi served as department manager for Gresham, Smith and Partners, overseeing staff and projects in transportation planning, traffic engineering and roadway design in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. She has also served as project manager for HNTB and as an adjunct professor at the University of Louisville, teaching traffic engineering and transportation planning courses to undergraduate and graduate level students.
She received her bachelor of science and master of science degrees from the University of Louisville. She is a registered professional engineer in both Kentucky and Indiana and holds certifications through the American Planning Association’s American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP), Professional Traffic Operations Engineers (PTOE) and the Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE).
Rob Shepard has joined Neel-Schaffer as a senior project manager of energy services. He has over 22 years of experience in the energy business. Prior to joining the Neel-Schaffer team, he was the owner and president of The Energy Group. Shepard has worked as a consultant with some of the nation’s largest facilities, including Ameren, Morgan Stanley, Arizona Public Service, Nevada Power, TXU Energy and Associated Electric Power Cooperative. Prior to his work as a consultant, Shepard was employed for 12 years with Entergy and four years with Black and Veatch.
Shepard has a bachelor of science in mechanical engineering from Mississippi State University. He is currently headquartered out of the Ridgeland office of Neel-Schaffer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge