Peninger earns CPA license
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
The Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy recently presented Donna Peninger with her CPA license during a ceremony at the State Capitol in Jackson. Peninger holds an MBA from Mississippi College, and is employed with Duckworth Realty Inc.
Peninger is the daughter of Don and Jayanne Peninger.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports