Peninger earns CPA license
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
The Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy recently presented Donna Peninger with her CPA license during a ceremony at the State Capitol in Jackson. Peninger holds an MBA from Mississippi College, and is employed with Duckworth Realty Inc.
Peninger is the daughter of Don and Jayanne Peninger.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Community Bank names new officers
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams