Peninger earns CPA license
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
The Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy recently presented Donna Peninger with her CPA license during a ceremony at the State Capitol in Jackson. Peninger holds an MBA from Mississippi College, and is employed with Duckworth Realty Inc.
Peninger is the daughter of Don and Jayanne Peninger.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software