Peninger earns CPA license
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
The Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy recently presented Donna Peninger with her CPA license during a ceremony at the State Capitol in Jackson. Peninger holds an MBA from Mississippi College, and is employed with Duckworth Realty Inc.
Peninger is the daughter of Don and Jayanne Peninger.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion