Pittman named of council by Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Ashley W. Pittman, of the Jackson law firm Stubblefield & Yelverton, PLLC, has been distinguished as Mississippi’s of counsel attorney by the National Fertility Law Center, a California law firm specializing in assisted reproduction law and family formation law, and has expanded her estate planning practice to include legal issues related to assisted reproduction law, embryo adoption and donation and gestational surrogacy.
She holds a juris doctorate degree from the University of Mississippi Law School and a masters of laws in taxation from the University of Alabama Law School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren