Pittman named of council by Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Ashley W. Pittman, of the Jackson law firm Stubblefield & Yelverton, PLLC, has been distinguished as Mississippi’s of counsel attorney by the National Fertility Law Center, a California law firm specializing in assisted reproduction law and family formation law, and has expanded her estate planning practice to include legal issues related to assisted reproduction law, embryo adoption and donation and gestational surrogacy.
She holds a juris doctorate degree from the University of Mississippi Law School and a masters of laws in taxation from the University of Alabama Law School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders