Pittman named of council by Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Ashley W. Pittman, of the Jackson law firm Stubblefield & Yelverton, PLLC, has been distinguished as Mississippi’s of counsel attorney by the National Fertility Law Center, a California law firm specializing in assisted reproduction law and family formation law, and has expanded her estate planning practice to include legal issues related to assisted reproduction law, embryo adoption and donation and gestational surrogacy.
She holds a juris doctorate degree from the University of Mississippi Law School and a masters of laws in taxation from the University of Alabama Law School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.