Pittman named of council by Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Ashley W. Pittman, of the Jackson law firm Stubblefield & Yelverton, PLLC, has been distinguished as Mississippi’s of counsel attorney by the National Fertility Law Center, a California law firm specializing in assisted reproduction law and family formation law, and has expanded her estate planning practice to include legal issues related to assisted reproduction law, embryo adoption and donation and gestational surrogacy.
She holds a juris doctorate degree from the University of Mississippi Law School and a masters of laws in taxation from the University of Alabama Law School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones