Pittman named of council by Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Ashley W. Pittman, of the Jackson law firm Stubblefield & Yelverton, PLLC, has been distinguished as Mississippi’s of counsel attorney by the National Fertility Law Center, a California law firm specializing in assisted reproduction law and family formation law, and has expanded her estate planning practice to include legal issues related to assisted reproduction law, embryo adoption and donation and gestational surrogacy.
She holds a juris doctorate degree from the University of Mississippi Law School and a masters of laws in taxation from the University of Alabama Law School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals