Sanford joins Willoughby firm
Gordon “Sandy” Sanford has joined the Willoughby Law Group. He previously served as special counsel to AT&T Mississippi.
Sanford’s principal areas of practice are business litigation, business counseling, intellectual property and utilities law.
A Pascagoula native, he holds a bachelor’s of accountancy degree from the University of Mississippi and graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi College School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports