Sanford joins Willoughby firm
Gordon “Sandy” Sanford has joined the Willoughby Law Group. He previously served as special counsel to AT&T Mississippi.
Sanford’s principal areas of practice are business litigation, business counseling, intellectual property and utilities law.
A Pascagoula native, he holds a bachelor’s of accountancy degree from the University of Mississippi and graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi College School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan