Sanford joins Willoughby firm
Gordon “Sandy” Sanford has joined the Willoughby Law Group. He previously served as special counsel to AT&T Mississippi.
Sanford’s principal areas of practice are business litigation, business counseling, intellectual property and utilities law.
A Pascagoula native, he holds a bachelor’s of accountancy degree from the University of Mississippi and graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi College School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”