Sanford joins Willoughby firm
Gordon “Sandy” Sanford has joined the Willoughby Law Group. He previously served as special counsel to AT&T Mississippi.
Sanford’s principal areas of practice are business litigation, business counseling, intellectual property and utilities law.
A Pascagoula native, he holds a bachelor’s of accountancy degree from the University of Mississippi and graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi College School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders