Wilson lands MTA board seat
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Bob Wilson, executive director of the Mississippi Main Street Association (MMSA), has been elected to the board of directors for the Mississippi Tourism Association (MTA). Wilson will serve as vice president of tourism-related industry for the 2010-2011 year term.
Wilson has more than 30 years of sales and marketing experience. He has been with MMSA since 1998 and has served as executive director since 2005.
Wilson currently serves on the Executive Committee of the National Trust Main Street Coordinators and was appointed by Gov. Haley Barbour to the 2009-2010 Delta Leadership Institute. He also serves on the board of directors for the Mississippi Heritage Hills Area Alliance, Mississippi Heritage Trust, Munistrategies and Downtown Jackson Partners.
Wilson is married to Lisa Robins Wilson, and they are the proud parents of 17-year-old daughter Storey Kate and 15-year-old son Will Carter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case