Wilson, Russell to sell space
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s Entertainment recently hired Georgia residents and sales managers Michael Wilson and Darrell Russell to promote and sell over 65,000 square feet of meeting and convention space at Harrah’s Casino, Horseshoe Casino and Hotel and Tunica Roadhouse Casino and Hotel in Tunica.
Wilson currently resides and will work out of the Atlanta metropolitan area. Wilson has held varying positions within the hospitality industry with companies including: StarCITE Inc., Atlanta; Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Buckhead; Accenture Atlanta; The Ritz Carlton Atlanta; Renaissance Chicago Hotel, Chicago; Park Springs, LLC, Stone Mountain Georgia; as well as owning and operating his own event planning and services company.
Russell currently resides and will work out of the Atlanta metropolitan area. Russell has held sales positions with increasing responsibility with: Holiday Inn Select Capitol Grand Hotel, Atlanta Capitol Plaza Hotel, Ramada Plaza Hotel, Holiday Inn Express, MTI Limo and Shuttle Services, and Comfort Inn and Suites at Atlanta Airport North.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Wilson, Russell to sell space”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders