Wilson, Russell to sell space
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s Entertainment recently hired Georgia residents and sales managers Michael Wilson and Darrell Russell to promote and sell over 65,000 square feet of meeting and convention space at Harrah’s Casino, Horseshoe Casino and Hotel and Tunica Roadhouse Casino and Hotel in Tunica.
Wilson currently resides and will work out of the Atlanta metropolitan area. Wilson has held varying positions within the hospitality industry with companies including: StarCITE Inc., Atlanta; Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Buckhead; Accenture Atlanta; The Ritz Carlton Atlanta; Renaissance Chicago Hotel, Chicago; Park Springs, LLC, Stone Mountain Georgia; as well as owning and operating his own event planning and services company.
Russell currently resides and will work out of the Atlanta metropolitan area. Russell has held sales positions with increasing responsibility with: Holiday Inn Select Capitol Grand Hotel, Atlanta Capitol Plaza Hotel, Ramada Plaza Hotel, Holiday Inn Express, MTI Limo and Shuttle Services, and Comfort Inn and Suites at Atlanta Airport North.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Wilson, Russell to sell space”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015