Wilson, Russell to sell space
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s Entertainment recently hired Georgia residents and sales managers Michael Wilson and Darrell Russell to promote and sell over 65,000 square feet of meeting and convention space at Harrah’s Casino, Horseshoe Casino and Hotel and Tunica Roadhouse Casino and Hotel in Tunica.
Wilson currently resides and will work out of the Atlanta metropolitan area. Wilson has held varying positions within the hospitality industry with companies including: StarCITE Inc., Atlanta; Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Buckhead; Accenture Atlanta; The Ritz Carlton Atlanta; Renaissance Chicago Hotel, Chicago; Park Springs, LLC, Stone Mountain Georgia; as well as owning and operating his own event planning and services company.
Russell currently resides and will work out of the Atlanta metropolitan area. Russell has held sales positions with increasing responsibility with: Holiday Inn Select Capitol Grand Hotel, Atlanta Capitol Plaza Hotel, Ramada Plaza Hotel, Holiday Inn Express, MTI Limo and Shuttle Services, and Comfort Inn and Suites at Atlanta Airport North.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Wilson, Russell to sell space”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Cal-Maine strikes joint venture deal with Arizona company
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau