Wilson, Russell to sell space
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s Entertainment recently hired Georgia residents and sales managers Michael Wilson and Darrell Russell to promote and sell over 65,000 square feet of meeting and convention space at Harrah’s Casino, Horseshoe Casino and Hotel and Tunica Roadhouse Casino and Hotel in Tunica.
Wilson currently resides and will work out of the Atlanta metropolitan area. Wilson has held varying positions within the hospitality industry with companies including: StarCITE Inc., Atlanta; Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Buckhead; Accenture Atlanta; The Ritz Carlton Atlanta; Renaissance Chicago Hotel, Chicago; Park Springs, LLC, Stone Mountain Georgia; as well as owning and operating his own event planning and services company.
Russell currently resides and will work out of the Atlanta metropolitan area. Russell has held sales positions with increasing responsibility with: Holiday Inn Select Capitol Grand Hotel, Atlanta Capitol Plaza Hotel, Ramada Plaza Hotel, Holiday Inn Express, MTI Limo and Shuttle Services, and Comfort Inn and Suites at Atlanta Airport North.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Wilson, Russell to sell space”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line