Wilson, Russell to sell space
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 21,2010
Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s Entertainment recently hired Georgia residents and sales managers Michael Wilson and Darrell Russell to promote and sell over 65,000 square feet of meeting and convention space at Harrah’s Casino, Horseshoe Casino and Hotel and Tunica Roadhouse Casino and Hotel in Tunica.
Wilson currently resides and will work out of the Atlanta metropolitan area. Wilson has held varying positions within the hospitality industry with companies including: StarCITE Inc., Atlanta; Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Buckhead; Accenture Atlanta; The Ritz Carlton Atlanta; Renaissance Chicago Hotel, Chicago; Park Springs, LLC, Stone Mountain Georgia; as well as owning and operating his own event planning and services company.
Russell currently resides and will work out of the Atlanta metropolitan area. Russell has held sales positions with increasing responsibility with: Holiday Inn Select Capitol Grand Hotel, Atlanta Capitol Plaza Hotel, Ramada Plaza Hotel, Holiday Inn Express, MTI Limo and Shuttle Services, and Comfort Inn and Suites at Atlanta Airport North.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Wilson, Russell to sell space”
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete