Kroger opens more stores in metro area
METRO JACKSON — Kroger has added to its family of stores two former Brookshire’s Food & Pharmacies in the greater area of Jackson. The new stores located on Old Canton in Ridgeland and Albertson Drive in Brandon opened under the Kroger banner name this morning.
“Kroger is excited about adding two new stores, plus a new Fuel center to the Jackson area to better serve our customers,” said Joe Bell, Kroger Delta manager of marketing and public affairs.
Kroger’s Delta Division, based in Memphis, currently operates 111 stores and 60 fuel centers (with the new additions of Brookshire’s) in five states under the Kroger banner in Memphis and West Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, Southern Missouri and Southwest Kentucky.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money