Kroger opens more stores in metro area
METRO JACKSON — Kroger has added to its family of stores two former Brookshire’s Food & Pharmacies in the greater area of Jackson. The new stores located on Old Canton in Ridgeland and Albertson Drive in Brandon opened under the Kroger banner name this morning.
“Kroger is excited about adding two new stores, plus a new Fuel center to the Jackson area to better serve our customers,” said Joe Bell, Kroger Delta manager of marketing and public affairs.
Kroger’s Delta Division, based in Memphis, currently operates 111 stores and 60 fuel centers (with the new additions of Brookshire’s) in five states under the Kroger banner in Memphis and West Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, Southern Missouri and Southwest Kentucky.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November