MAC to make BFA applications available
JACKSON — The Mississippi Arts Commission (MAC) will be accepting applications for its Building Fund for the Arts (BFA) program this June. The program provides funding for the renovation or expansion of arts facilities owned by arts-based non-profits or local governments.
BFA is funded through bond funds allocated by the Mississippi Legislature. Since 2001, the program has provided funding for 125 different projects, with 95 currently completed and $14.7 million spent.
The program has a thorough application and review process. Organizations interested in applying must submit an Intent to Apply form by May 3 and a full application package by June 7. The full guidelines and application forms for BFA can be found on the MAC website at www.arts.state.ms.us.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones