MAC to make BFA applications available
JACKSON — The Mississippi Arts Commission (MAC) will be accepting applications for its Building Fund for the Arts (BFA) program this June. The program provides funding for the renovation or expansion of arts facilities owned by arts-based non-profits or local governments.
BFA is funded through bond funds allocated by the Mississippi Legislature. Since 2001, the program has provided funding for 125 different projects, with 95 currently completed and $14.7 million spent.
The program has a thorough application and review process. Organizations interested in applying must submit an Intent to Apply form by May 3 and a full application package by June 7. The full guidelines and application forms for BFA can be found on the MAC website at www.arts.state.ms.us.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years