MAC to make BFA applications available
JACKSON — The Mississippi Arts Commission (MAC) will be accepting applications for its Building Fund for the Arts (BFA) program this June. The program provides funding for the renovation or expansion of arts facilities owned by arts-based non-profits or local governments.
BFA is funded through bond funds allocated by the Mississippi Legislature. Since 2001, the program has provided funding for 125 different projects, with 95 currently completed and $14.7 million spent.
The program has a thorough application and review process. Organizations interested in applying must submit an Intent to Apply form by May 3 and a full application package by June 7. The full guidelines and application forms for BFA can be found on the MAC website at www.arts.state.ms.us.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location