MAC to make BFA applications available
JACKSON — The Mississippi Arts Commission (MAC) will be accepting applications for its Building Fund for the Arts (BFA) program this June. The program provides funding for the renovation or expansion of arts facilities owned by arts-based non-profits or local governments.
BFA is funded through bond funds allocated by the Mississippi Legislature. Since 2001, the program has provided funding for 125 different projects, with 95 currently completed and $14.7 million spent.
The program has a thorough application and review process. Organizations interested in applying must submit an Intent to Apply form by May 3 and a full application package by June 7. The full guidelines and application forms for BFA can be found on the MAC website at www.arts.state.ms.us.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal