MAC to make BFA applications available
JACKSON — The Mississippi Arts Commission (MAC) will be accepting applications for its Building Fund for the Arts (BFA) program this June. The program provides funding for the renovation or expansion of arts facilities owned by arts-based non-profits or local governments.
BFA is funded through bond funds allocated by the Mississippi Legislature. Since 2001, the program has provided funding for 125 different projects, with 95 currently completed and $14.7 million spent.
The program has a thorough application and review process. Organizations interested in applying must submit an Intent to Apply form by May 3 and a full application package by June 7. The full guidelines and application forms for BFA can be found on the MAC website at www.arts.state.ms.us.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues