Armstrong takes home award
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 28,2010
Dan Armstrong, a broker with MorganWhite Group, has been named Broker of the Year by the Mississippi territory office of Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company. Armstrong, a resident of Jackson, received the award for being the top premium-producing broker in Mississippi for Colonial Life during 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment