Baker Donelson attorneys, practices honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 28,2010
Tags: Baker Donelson Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz P.C., Barry W. Ford, Brooks Eason, Chambers USA, Dan M. McDaniel Jr., Daniel L. Singletary, David A. Rueff Jr., J. Carter Thompson Jr., J. Randall Patterson, Jennifer R. Crowson, Michael T. Dawkins, Stephen Edds, W. Scott Welch, Walker W. "Bill" Jones III, William N. Reed, William S. Mendenhall, William S. Painter
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, P.C., is pleased to announce that the 2010 edition of “Chambers USA” will recognize 63 Baker Donelson attorneys as leading practitioners in 19 practice areas. In addition, Chambers USA will recognize the firm’s health law practice as a leading national practice, and will name 18 of the firm’s practice areas as leading practices in individual states.
The total of 63 attorneys to be included in the upcoming edition marks an increase from the 52 firm attorneys included in the 2009 directory.
Fifteen of the firm’s Jackson attorneys will be ranked in “Chambers USA” as leading practitioners in the state in specific practice areas. They are: Corporate/Commercial, William S. Mendenhall and William S. Painter; Corporate/Commercial (Municipal Finance), Jennifer R. Crowson and Stephen Edds; Environment, Michael T. Dawkins; Gaming and Licensing, Dan M. McDaniel Jr.; Labor and Employment, Brooks Eason and J. Randall Patterson; Litigation (General Commercial), Barry W. Ford, Walker W. “Bill” Jones III, William N. Reed, J. Carter Thompson Jr. and W. Scott Welch; and, Real Estate, William S. Mendenhall, David A. Rueff Jr. and Daniel L. Singletary
In addition to recognizing the firm’s health law practice as a leading national practice, the 2010 edition of “Chambers USA” will also recognize four of the firm’s practice areas as leading practices in Mississippi: corporate/commercial; labor and employment; litigation (general commercial); and, real estate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom