Baker Donelson attorneys, practices honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 28,2010
Tags: Baker Donelson Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz P.C., Barry W. Ford, Brooks Eason, Chambers USA, Dan M. McDaniel Jr., Daniel L. Singletary, David A. Rueff Jr., J. Carter Thompson Jr., J. Randall Patterson, Jennifer R. Crowson, Michael T. Dawkins, Stephen Edds, W. Scott Welch, Walker W. "Bill" Jones III, William N. Reed, William S. Mendenhall, William S. Painter
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, P.C., is pleased to announce that the 2010 edition of “Chambers USA” will recognize 63 Baker Donelson attorneys as leading practitioners in 19 practice areas. In addition, Chambers USA will recognize the firm’s health law practice as a leading national practice, and will name 18 of the firm’s practice areas as leading practices in individual states.
The total of 63 attorneys to be included in the upcoming edition marks an increase from the 52 firm attorneys included in the 2009 directory.
Fifteen of the firm’s Jackson attorneys will be ranked in “Chambers USA” as leading practitioners in the state in specific practice areas. They are: Corporate/Commercial, William S. Mendenhall and William S. Painter; Corporate/Commercial (Municipal Finance), Jennifer R. Crowson and Stephen Edds; Environment, Michael T. Dawkins; Gaming and Licensing, Dan M. McDaniel Jr.; Labor and Employment, Brooks Eason and J. Randall Patterson; Litigation (General Commercial), Barry W. Ford, Walker W. “Bill” Jones III, William N. Reed, J. Carter Thompson Jr. and W. Scott Welch; and, Real Estate, William S. Mendenhall, David A. Rueff Jr. and Daniel L. Singletary
In addition to recognizing the firm’s health law practice as a leading national practice, the 2010 edition of “Chambers USA” will also recognize four of the firm’s practice areas as leading practices in Mississippi: corporate/commercial; labor and employment; litigation (general commercial); and, real estate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation