Baker Donelson attorneys, practices honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 28,2010
Tags: Baker Donelson Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz P.C., Barry W. Ford, Brooks Eason, Chambers USA, Dan M. McDaniel Jr., Daniel L. Singletary, David A. Rueff Jr., J. Carter Thompson Jr., J. Randall Patterson, Jennifer R. Crowson, Michael T. Dawkins, Stephen Edds, W. Scott Welch, Walker W. "Bill" Jones III, William N. Reed, William S. Mendenhall, William S. Painter
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, P.C., is pleased to announce that the 2010 edition of “Chambers USA” will recognize 63 Baker Donelson attorneys as leading practitioners in 19 practice areas. In addition, Chambers USA will recognize the firm’s health law practice as a leading national practice, and will name 18 of the firm’s practice areas as leading practices in individual states.
The total of 63 attorneys to be included in the upcoming edition marks an increase from the 52 firm attorneys included in the 2009 directory.
Fifteen of the firm’s Jackson attorneys will be ranked in “Chambers USA” as leading practitioners in the state in specific practice areas. They are: Corporate/Commercial, William S. Mendenhall and William S. Painter; Corporate/Commercial (Municipal Finance), Jennifer R. Crowson and Stephen Edds; Environment, Michael T. Dawkins; Gaming and Licensing, Dan M. McDaniel Jr.; Labor and Employment, Brooks Eason and J. Randall Patterson; Litigation (General Commercial), Barry W. Ford, Walker W. “Bill” Jones III, William N. Reed, J. Carter Thompson Jr. and W. Scott Welch; and, Real Estate, William S. Mendenhall, David A. Rueff Jr. and Daniel L. Singletary
In addition to recognizing the firm’s health law practice as a leading national practice, the 2010 edition of “Chambers USA” will also recognize four of the firm’s practice areas as leading practices in Mississippi: corporate/commercial; labor and employment; litigation (general commercial); and, real estate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal