Chang practicing at Baptist
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 28,2010
Joon Chang, M.D., an interventional cardiologist, has joined the staff at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle. Chang is a 1984 graduate of State University of New York at Albany where he received a bachelor’s degree in chemistry. He is a 1988 graduate of New York Medical College in Valhalla, N.Y. He completed his residency in internal medicine and his cardiovascular fellowship at North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, N.Y.
Chang comes to Baptist Golden Triangle from the Metropolitan Cardiology Group in Teaneck, N.J. He has been a clinical assistant professor at Weil Cornell Medical College at Cornell University in New York since 2003. Chang is a former clinical assistant professor at the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Rockford, Ill., and former director of CCU at New York Hospital in Queens, N.Y.
Chang’s board certifications include: diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine; diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine – Cardiovascular Medicine; diplomat, Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology, and diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology. He is also a Fellow in the American College of Cardiology and a member of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, the American Heart Association and the Vascular Biology Working Group.
Chang and his wife, Songcha, have two children, David and Audrey.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues