Chang practicing at Baptist
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 28,2010
Joon Chang, M.D., an interventional cardiologist, has joined the staff at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle. Chang is a 1984 graduate of State University of New York at Albany where he received a bachelor’s degree in chemistry. He is a 1988 graduate of New York Medical College in Valhalla, N.Y. He completed his residency in internal medicine and his cardiovascular fellowship at North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, N.Y.
Chang comes to Baptist Golden Triangle from the Metropolitan Cardiology Group in Teaneck, N.J. He has been a clinical assistant professor at Weil Cornell Medical College at Cornell University in New York since 2003. Chang is a former clinical assistant professor at the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Rockford, Ill., and former director of CCU at New York Hospital in Queens, N.Y.
Chang’s board certifications include: diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine; diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine – Cardiovascular Medicine; diplomat, Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology, and diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology. He is also a Fellow in the American College of Cardiology and a member of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, the American Heart Association and the Vascular Biology Working Group.
Chang and his wife, Songcha, have two children, David and Audrey.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom