Habbu brought in as CFO
SmartSynch Inc. has hired Ajit Habbu as the company’s CFO. Habbu joins SmartSynch with more than 25 years of technology and financial experience in a leadership capacity. From 1983 to 1999, he worked for IBM Corporation, where he held numerous management positions, including CFO of the company’s Education Business Unit, a 450-person sales and service organization with worldwide revenue of $1.5 billion.
Most recently, Habbu served as the CFO for Ener1 Inc., a publicly-traded clean technology company that makes Li-ion batteries for hybrid vehicles. Prior to Ener1, Habbu was the chief financial officer for Recall Corporation, a $500-million global Information Management Services company, with 239 locations in 23 countries and 4,000 full-time employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds