Habbu brought in as CFO
SmartSynch Inc. has hired Ajit Habbu as the company’s CFO. Habbu joins SmartSynch with more than 25 years of technology and financial experience in a leadership capacity. From 1983 to 1999, he worked for IBM Corporation, where he held numerous management positions, including CFO of the company’s Education Business Unit, a 450-person sales and service organization with worldwide revenue of $1.5 billion.
Most recently, Habbu served as the CFO for Ener1 Inc., a publicly-traded clean technology company that makes Li-ion batteries for hybrid vehicles. Prior to Ener1, Habbu was the chief financial officer for Recall Corporation, a $500-million global Information Management Services company, with 239 locations in 23 countries and 4,000 full-time employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation