Habbu brought in as CFO
SmartSynch Inc. has hired Ajit Habbu as the company’s CFO. Habbu joins SmartSynch with more than 25 years of technology and financial experience in a leadership capacity. From 1983 to 1999, he worked for IBM Corporation, where he held numerous management positions, including CFO of the company’s Education Business Unit, a 450-person sales and service organization with worldwide revenue of $1.5 billion.
Most recently, Habbu served as the CFO for Ener1 Inc., a publicly-traded clean technology company that makes Li-ion batteries for hybrid vehicles. Prior to Ener1, Habbu was the chief financial officer for Recall Corporation, a $500-million global Information Management Services company, with 239 locations in 23 countries and 4,000 full-time employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'