Habbu brought in as CFO
SmartSynch Inc. has hired Ajit Habbu as the company’s CFO. Habbu joins SmartSynch with more than 25 years of technology and financial experience in a leadership capacity. From 1983 to 1999, he worked for IBM Corporation, where he held numerous management positions, including CFO of the company’s Education Business Unit, a 450-person sales and service organization with worldwide revenue of $1.5 billion.
Most recently, Habbu served as the CFO for Ener1 Inc., a publicly-traded clean technology company that makes Li-ion batteries for hybrid vehicles. Prior to Ener1, Habbu was the chief financial officer for Recall Corporation, a $500-million global Information Management Services company, with 239 locations in 23 countries and 4,000 full-time employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money