Habbu brought in as CFO
SmartSynch Inc. has hired Ajit Habbu as the company’s CFO. Habbu joins SmartSynch with more than 25 years of technology and financial experience in a leadership capacity. From 1983 to 1999, he worked for IBM Corporation, where he held numerous management positions, including CFO of the company’s Education Business Unit, a 450-person sales and service organization with worldwide revenue of $1.5 billion.
Most recently, Habbu served as the CFO for Ener1 Inc., a publicly-traded clean technology company that makes Li-ion batteries for hybrid vehicles. Prior to Ener1, Habbu was the chief financial officer for Recall Corporation, a $500-million global Information Management Services company, with 239 locations in 23 countries and 4,000 full-time employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force