Ingham added to Viking team
Steve Ingham has joined the executive management team of Viking Range Corporation as executive vice president-operations. In this role, Ingham will be responsible for the operations side of the company and will report directly to Viking president and CEO Fred Carl Jr.
A native of Iowa, Ingham graduated from the University of Memphis with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering. He has also completed the Accelerated Sales Performance Executive Program at the Kellogg Business School at Northwestern University. After graduation, he joined Proctor & Gamble where he held various operations positions in the company’s food products division. Ingham later joined Pepsico where he held general manager, group manager and division manager executive-level positions.
In 1999, Ingham was recruited by Maytag to become vice president and general manager of the refrigeration division, which eventually led to him becoming senior vice president and a member of the Maytag executive leadership team. In 2006, Ingham left Maytag to accept a leadership position with CML Holdings International, a commercial, industrial and automotive lighting manufacturer with plants in North America and several foreign countries.
Ingham and his wife, Susan, are in the process of relocating to Greenwood, where Viking is headquartered.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO