Ingham added to Viking team
Steve Ingham has joined the executive management team of Viking Range Corporation as executive vice president-operations. In this role, Ingham will be responsible for the operations side of the company and will report directly to Viking president and CEO Fred Carl Jr.
A native of Iowa, Ingham graduated from the University of Memphis with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering. He has also completed the Accelerated Sales Performance Executive Program at the Kellogg Business School at Northwestern University. After graduation, he joined Proctor & Gamble where he held various operations positions in the company’s food products division. Ingham later joined Pepsico where he held general manager, group manager and division manager executive-level positions.
In 1999, Ingham was recruited by Maytag to become vice president and general manager of the refrigeration division, which eventually led to him becoming senior vice president and a member of the Maytag executive leadership team. In 2006, Ingham left Maytag to accept a leadership position with CML Holdings International, a commercial, industrial and automotive lighting manufacturer with plants in North America and several foreign countries.
Ingham and his wife, Susan, are in the process of relocating to Greenwood, where Viking is headquartered.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi