Ingham added to Viking team
Steve Ingham has joined the executive management team of Viking Range Corporation as executive vice president-operations. In this role, Ingham will be responsible for the operations side of the company and will report directly to Viking president and CEO Fred Carl Jr.
A native of Iowa, Ingham graduated from the University of Memphis with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering. He has also completed the Accelerated Sales Performance Executive Program at the Kellogg Business School at Northwestern University. After graduation, he joined Proctor & Gamble where he held various operations positions in the company’s food products division. Ingham later joined Pepsico where he held general manager, group manager and division manager executive-level positions.
In 1999, Ingham was recruited by Maytag to become vice president and general manager of the refrigeration division, which eventually led to him becoming senior vice president and a member of the Maytag executive leadership team. In 2006, Ingham left Maytag to accept a leadership position with CML Holdings International, a commercial, industrial and automotive lighting manufacturer with plants in North America and several foreign countries.
Ingham and his wife, Susan, are in the process of relocating to Greenwood, where Viking is headquartered.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training