McLeod leading hotel’s sales efforts
James McLeod was recently named director of sales for the Cabot Lodge Millsaps property located on North State Street in Jackson. The announcement was made by Ronnie Roe, general manager of the 173-room property.
McLeod served as the sales manager at the Cabot Lodge-Jackson North prior to accepting this new position. His primary duties include achieving hotel revenue, profit and customer satisfaction goals by developing and implementing successful sales strategies, account management, business development and team leadership.
McLeod, a native of Brandon, earned a bachelor of arts degree in journalism from the University of Mississippi in 2006.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training