McLeod leading hotel’s sales efforts
James McLeod was recently named director of sales for the Cabot Lodge Millsaps property located on North State Street in Jackson. The announcement was made by Ronnie Roe, general manager of the 173-room property.
McLeod served as the sales manager at the Cabot Lodge-Jackson North prior to accepting this new position. His primary duties include achieving hotel revenue, profit and customer satisfaction goals by developing and implementing successful sales strategies, account management, business development and team leadership.
McLeod, a native of Brandon, earned a bachelor of arts degree in journalism from the University of Mississippi in 2006.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years