McLeod leading hotel’s sales efforts
James McLeod was recently named director of sales for the Cabot Lodge Millsaps property located on North State Street in Jackson. The announcement was made by Ronnie Roe, general manager of the 173-room property.
McLeod served as the sales manager at the Cabot Lodge-Jackson North prior to accepting this new position. His primary duties include achieving hotel revenue, profit and customer satisfaction goals by developing and implementing successful sales strategies, account management, business development and team leadership.
McLeod, a native of Brandon, earned a bachelor of arts degree in journalism from the University of Mississippi in 2006.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Council wants more info on proposed baseball stadium