McLeod leading hotel’s sales efforts
James McLeod was recently named director of sales for the Cabot Lodge Millsaps property located on North State Street in Jackson. The announcement was made by Ronnie Roe, general manager of the 173-room property.
McLeod served as the sales manager at the Cabot Lodge-Jackson North prior to accepting this new position. His primary duties include achieving hotel revenue, profit and customer satisfaction goals by developing and implementing successful sales strategies, account management, business development and team leadership.
McLeod, a native of Brandon, earned a bachelor of arts degree in journalism from the University of Mississippi in 2006.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip