Mitchell elevated to president
Adam Mitchell has been named president of Mitchell Distributing Company (MDC). His father, Manny Mitchell, remains CEO of the Meridian-based beverage distribution company, which also boasts warehouse locations in Columbus, Tupelo and Leland.
As president, Adam Mitchell is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company’s four locations. Prior to becoming president, he served as vice president of operations. He also has served previously as general manager of the Columbus and Tupelo operations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mitchell elevated to president”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal