Mitchell elevated to president
Adam Mitchell has been named president of Mitchell Distributing Company (MDC). His father, Manny Mitchell, remains CEO of the Meridian-based beverage distribution company, which also boasts warehouse locations in Columbus, Tupelo and Leland.
As president, Adam Mitchell is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company’s four locations. Prior to becoming president, he served as vice president of operations. He also has served previously as general manager of the Columbus and Tupelo operations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mitchell elevated to president”
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'