Mitchell elevated to president
Adam Mitchell has been named president of Mitchell Distributing Company (MDC). His father, Manny Mitchell, remains CEO of the Meridian-based beverage distribution company, which also boasts warehouse locations in Columbus, Tupelo and Leland.
As president, Adam Mitchell is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company’s four locations. Prior to becoming president, he served as vice president of operations. He also has served previously as general manager of the Columbus and Tupelo operations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mitchell elevated to president”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency