Mitchell elevated to president
Adam Mitchell has been named president of Mitchell Distributing Company (MDC). His father, Manny Mitchell, remains CEO of the Meridian-based beverage distribution company, which also boasts warehouse locations in Columbus, Tupelo and Leland.
As president, Adam Mitchell is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company’s four locations. Prior to becoming president, he served as vice president of operations. He also has served previously as general manager of the Columbus and Tupelo operations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mitchell elevated to president”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter