Mitchell elevated to president
Adam Mitchell has been named president of Mitchell Distributing Company (MDC). His father, Manny Mitchell, remains CEO of the Meridian-based beverage distribution company, which also boasts warehouse locations in Columbus, Tupelo and Leland.
As president, Adam Mitchell is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company’s four locations. Prior to becoming president, he served as vice president of operations. He also has served previously as general manager of the Columbus and Tupelo operations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mitchell elevated to president”
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center