Robertson honored by United Way
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 28,2010
Cathy Robertson, executive vice president, BancorpSouth, recently received the highest honor the United Way of Northeast Mississippi can bestow on a volunteer. Robertson was given the J.M. Berry Award as a result of her devotion of time and interest to United Way and the Tupelo community.
Robertson began her career with BancorpSouth over 30 years ago when she became the bank’s first female management trainee. An accounting graduate from Mississippi State University, she graduated with “highest distinction” and later graduated from the Mid-South School of Banking at the University of Memphis, the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin and the American Bankers Association National Graduate School of Bank Card Management at the University of Oklahoma.
Robertson currently serves as executive vice president in the Financial Services division, which is responsible for BancorpSouth’s mortgage, insurance and asset management and trust services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month