Robertson honored by United Way
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 28,2010
Cathy Robertson, executive vice president, BancorpSouth, recently received the highest honor the United Way of Northeast Mississippi can bestow on a volunteer. Robertson was given the J.M. Berry Award as a result of her devotion of time and interest to United Way and the Tupelo community.
Robertson began her career with BancorpSouth over 30 years ago when she became the bank’s first female management trainee. An accounting graduate from Mississippi State University, she graduated with “highest distinction” and later graduated from the Mid-South School of Banking at the University of Memphis, the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin and the American Bankers Association National Graduate School of Bank Card Management at the University of Oklahoma.
Robertson currently serves as executive vice president in the Financial Services division, which is responsible for BancorpSouth’s mortgage, insurance and asset management and trust services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state