Robertson honored by United Way
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 28,2010
Cathy Robertson, executive vice president, BancorpSouth, recently received the highest honor the United Way of Northeast Mississippi can bestow on a volunteer. Robertson was given the J.M. Berry Award as a result of her devotion of time and interest to United Way and the Tupelo community.
Robertson began her career with BancorpSouth over 30 years ago when she became the bank’s first female management trainee. An accounting graduate from Mississippi State University, she graduated with “highest distinction” and later graduated from the Mid-South School of Banking at the University of Memphis, the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin and the American Bankers Association National Graduate School of Bank Card Management at the University of Oklahoma.
Robertson currently serves as executive vice president in the Financial Services division, which is responsible for BancorpSouth’s mortgage, insurance and asset management and trust services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.