Robertson honored by United Way
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 28,2010
Cathy Robertson, executive vice president, BancorpSouth, recently received the highest honor the United Way of Northeast Mississippi can bestow on a volunteer. Robertson was given the J.M. Berry Award as a result of her devotion of time and interest to United Way and the Tupelo community.
Robertson began her career with BancorpSouth over 30 years ago when she became the bank’s first female management trainee. An accounting graduate from Mississippi State University, she graduated with “highest distinction” and later graduated from the Mid-South School of Banking at the University of Memphis, the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin and the American Bankers Association National Graduate School of Bank Card Management at the University of Oklahoma.
Robertson currently serves as executive vice president in the Financial Services division, which is responsible for BancorpSouth’s mortgage, insurance and asset management and trust services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015