Smith joins firm as staff accountant
Carter Smith has associated with the firm Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay, P.A., in Ridgeland as a staff accountant. Smith completed his bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi and his masters in business administration from Mississippi State University. Prior to joining the firm, he worked with two Fortune 500 companies and owned his own small business.
Smith will focus his practice on auditing, taxation and business consulting to small businesses.
He is married to Cassie Anderson Smith. They reside in Jackson along with their three children, Havens, Caroline and Tate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete