Smith joins firm as staff accountant
Carter Smith has associated with the firm Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay, P.A., in Ridgeland as a staff accountant. Smith completed his bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi and his masters in business administration from Mississippi State University. Prior to joining the firm, he worked with two Fortune 500 companies and owned his own small business.
Smith will focus his practice on auditing, taxation and business consulting to small businesses.
He is married to Cassie Anderson Smith. They reside in Jackson along with their three children, Havens, Caroline and Tate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location