Smith joins firm as staff accountant
Carter Smith has associated with the firm Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay, P.A., in Ridgeland as a staff accountant. Smith completed his bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi and his masters in business administration from Mississippi State University. Prior to joining the firm, he worked with two Fortune 500 companies and owned his own small business.
Smith will focus his practice on auditing, taxation and business consulting to small businesses.
He is married to Cassie Anderson Smith. They reside in Jackson along with their three children, Havens, Caroline and Tate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Community Bank names new officers
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams