Smith joins firm as staff accountant
Carter Smith has associated with the firm Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay, P.A., in Ridgeland as a staff accountant. Smith completed his bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi and his masters in business administration from Mississippi State University. Prior to joining the firm, he worked with two Fortune 500 companies and owned his own small business.
Smith will focus his practice on auditing, taxation and business consulting to small businesses.
He is married to Cassie Anderson Smith. They reside in Jackson along with their three children, Havens, Caroline and Tate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file