Smith joins firm as staff accountant
Carter Smith has associated with the firm Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay, P.A., in Ridgeland as a staff accountant. Smith completed his bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi and his masters in business administration from Mississippi State University. Prior to joining the firm, he worked with two Fortune 500 companies and owned his own small business.
Smith will focus his practice on auditing, taxation and business consulting to small businesses.
He is married to Cassie Anderson Smith. They reside in Jackson along with their three children, Havens, Caroline and Tate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain