Steely now selling at Crye-Leike
Crye-Leike, Realtors, welcomes top-selling Realtor Doe Steely to the company’s Flowood branch. She will be serving as branch manager of the office, overseeing the day-to-day operations.
Steely was most recently on the sales team at Prudential in Ridgeland, where she was affiliated since 2002. While at Prudential, she was recognized as a Multi-Million Dollar Producer, 2008 Agent of the Year, 2008 Gold Level Producer, 2007 Silver Level Producer and named to the Honor Society from 2005-2008.
With a background in sales and marketing that includes account management at Apple Computer and as co-owner of a McDonald’s franchise, Steely brings an abundance of experience to Crye-Leike.
Steely lives in Madison with her husband, Tom.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Steely now selling at Crye-Leike”
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement