Steely now selling at Crye-Leike
Crye-Leike, Realtors, welcomes top-selling Realtor Doe Steely to the company’s Flowood branch. She will be serving as branch manager of the office, overseeing the day-to-day operations.
Steely was most recently on the sales team at Prudential in Ridgeland, where she was affiliated since 2002. While at Prudential, she was recognized as a Multi-Million Dollar Producer, 2008 Agent of the Year, 2008 Gold Level Producer, 2007 Silver Level Producer and named to the Honor Society from 2005-2008.
With a background in sales and marketing that includes account management at Apple Computer and as co-owner of a McDonald’s franchise, Steely brings an abundance of experience to Crye-Leike.
Steely lives in Madison with her husband, Tom.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Steely now selling at Crye-Leike”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar