Steely now selling at Crye-Leike
Crye-Leike, Realtors, welcomes top-selling Realtor Doe Steely to the company’s Flowood branch. She will be serving as branch manager of the office, overseeing the day-to-day operations.
Steely was most recently on the sales team at Prudential in Ridgeland, where she was affiliated since 2002. While at Prudential, she was recognized as a Multi-Million Dollar Producer, 2008 Agent of the Year, 2008 Gold Level Producer, 2007 Silver Level Producer and named to the Honor Society from 2005-2008.
With a background in sales and marketing that includes account management at Apple Computer and as co-owner of a McDonald’s franchise, Steely brings an abundance of experience to Crye-Leike.
Steely lives in Madison with her husband, Tom.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Steely now selling at Crye-Leike”
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues