Steely now selling at Crye-Leike
Crye-Leike, Realtors, welcomes top-selling Realtor Doe Steely to the company’s Flowood branch. She will be serving as branch manager of the office, overseeing the day-to-day operations.
Steely was most recently on the sales team at Prudential in Ridgeland, where she was affiliated since 2002. While at Prudential, she was recognized as a Multi-Million Dollar Producer, 2008 Agent of the Year, 2008 Gold Level Producer, 2007 Silver Level Producer and named to the Honor Society from 2005-2008.
With a background in sales and marketing that includes account management at Apple Computer and as co-owner of a McDonald’s franchise, Steely brings an abundance of experience to Crye-Leike.
Steely lives in Madison with her husband, Tom.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Steely now selling at Crye-Leike”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ