Steely now selling at Crye-Leike
Crye-Leike, Realtors, welcomes top-selling Realtor Doe Steely to the company’s Flowood branch. She will be serving as branch manager of the office, overseeing the day-to-day operations.
Steely was most recently on the sales team at Prudential in Ridgeland, where she was affiliated since 2002. While at Prudential, she was recognized as a Multi-Million Dollar Producer, 2008 Agent of the Year, 2008 Gold Level Producer, 2007 Silver Level Producer and named to the Honor Society from 2005-2008.
With a background in sales and marketing that includes account management at Apple Computer and as co-owner of a McDonald’s franchise, Steely brings an abundance of experience to Crye-Leike.
Steely lives in Madison with her husband, Tom.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Steely now selling at Crye-Leike”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'