Tubertini wins national award
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 28,2010
The Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers has awarded Ronnie Tubertini the Woodworth Memorial Award, the highest honor the association bestows on one of its members, at the Big “I” Legislative Conference & Convention. The Woodworth Memorial Award recognizes the meritorious and outstanding contributions of an independent agent or broker to the national association, to his or her Big “I” colleagues and to the insurance industry.
In addition to serving two terms on the Big “I” National Board of Directors, Tubertini was chairman of the Government Affairs Committee and is currently serving his fourth year as chairman of the Professional Liability Committee. He has also served on the Agents & Brokers Roundtable, the Agents Advocacy Fund Committee and the Governance and Communications Task Forces.
Tubertini has played an active role in the insurance industry, both at the state and national level. In Mississippi, Tubertini has served as chairman of the Business and Industry Political Education Committee and on the boards of the Mississippi Economic Council, Delta State University Foundation and the Mississippi affiliate of the American Diabetes Association. In his local community, he has been president of the Greenville Chamber of Commerce, United Way, Community Development Foundation and the Rotary Club and served on the boards of many other organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job