Tubertini wins national award
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 28,2010
The Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers has awarded Ronnie Tubertini the Woodworth Memorial Award, the highest honor the association bestows on one of its members, at the Big “I” Legislative Conference & Convention. The Woodworth Memorial Award recognizes the meritorious and outstanding contributions of an independent agent or broker to the national association, to his or her Big “I” colleagues and to the insurance industry.
In addition to serving two terms on the Big “I” National Board of Directors, Tubertini was chairman of the Government Affairs Committee and is currently serving his fourth year as chairman of the Professional Liability Committee. He has also served on the Agents & Brokers Roundtable, the Agents Advocacy Fund Committee and the Governance and Communications Task Forces.
Tubertini has played an active role in the insurance industry, both at the state and national level. In Mississippi, Tubertini has served as chairman of the Business and Industry Political Education Committee and on the boards of the Mississippi Economic Council, Delta State University Foundation and the Mississippi affiliate of the American Diabetes Association. In his local community, he has been president of the Greenville Chamber of Commerce, United Way, Community Development Foundation and the Rotary Club and served on the boards of many other organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data