Tubertini wins national award
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 28,2010
The Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers has awarded Ronnie Tubertini the Woodworth Memorial Award, the highest honor the association bestows on one of its members, at the Big “I” Legislative Conference & Convention. The Woodworth Memorial Award recognizes the meritorious and outstanding contributions of an independent agent or broker to the national association, to his or her Big “I” colleagues and to the insurance industry.
In addition to serving two terms on the Big “I” National Board of Directors, Tubertini was chairman of the Government Affairs Committee and is currently serving his fourth year as chairman of the Professional Liability Committee. He has also served on the Agents & Brokers Roundtable, the Agents Advocacy Fund Committee and the Governance and Communications Task Forces.
Tubertini has played an active role in the insurance industry, both at the state and national level. In Mississippi, Tubertini has served as chairman of the Business and Industry Political Education Committee and on the boards of the Mississippi Economic Council, Delta State University Foundation and the Mississippi affiliate of the American Diabetes Association. In his local community, he has been president of the Greenville Chamber of Commerce, United Way, Community Development Foundation and the Rotary Club and served on the boards of many other organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending