Zahner earns architect license
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 28,2010
Eley Guild Hardy Architects’ employee Sally Zahner recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. With the licensure of Zahner, Eley Guild Hardy Architects currently has 21 licensed architects.
A Meridian native and LEED Accredited Professional, Zahner received a bachelor of architecture in 2006 from Mississippi State University. Over the last four years with Guild Hardy, she has worked on numerous projects including the new St. Martin High School, St. Vincent de Paul Elementary School in Long Beach and the D’Iberville City Hall renovation and expansion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Zahner earns architect license”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force