Zahner earns architect license
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 28,2010
Eley Guild Hardy Architects’ employee Sally Zahner recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. With the licensure of Zahner, Eley Guild Hardy Architects currently has 21 licensed architects.
A Meridian native and LEED Accredited Professional, Zahner received a bachelor of architecture in 2006 from Mississippi State University. Over the last four years with Guild Hardy, she has worked on numerous projects including the new St. Martin High School, St. Vincent de Paul Elementary School in Long Beach and the D’Iberville City Hall renovation and expansion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Zahner earns architect license”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections
- City, state to hold second sale of tax-forfeited property