Zahner earns architect license
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 28,2010
Eley Guild Hardy Architects’ employee Sally Zahner recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. With the licensure of Zahner, Eley Guild Hardy Architects currently has 21 licensed architects.
A Meridian native and LEED Accredited Professional, Zahner received a bachelor of architecture in 2006 from Mississippi State University. Over the last four years with Guild Hardy, she has worked on numerous projects including the new St. Martin High School, St. Vincent de Paul Elementary School in Long Beach and the D’Iberville City Hall renovation and expansion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Zahner earns architect license”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager