Zahner earns architect license
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 28,2010
Eley Guild Hardy Architects’ employee Sally Zahner recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. With the licensure of Zahner, Eley Guild Hardy Architects currently has 21 licensed architects.
A Meridian native and LEED Accredited Professional, Zahner received a bachelor of architecture in 2006 from Mississippi State University. Over the last four years with Guild Hardy, she has worked on numerous projects including the new St. Martin High School, St. Vincent de Paul Elementary School in Long Beach and the D’Iberville City Hall renovation and expansion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Zahner earns architect license”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill