Zahner earns architect license
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 28,2010
Eley Guild Hardy Architects’ employee Sally Zahner recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. With the licensure of Zahner, Eley Guild Hardy Architects currently has 21 licensed architects.
A Meridian native and LEED Accredited Professional, Zahner received a bachelor of architecture in 2006 from Mississippi State University. Over the last four years with Guild Hardy, she has worked on numerous projects including the new St. Martin High School, St. Vincent de Paul Elementary School in Long Beach and the D’Iberville City Hall renovation and expansion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Zahner earns architect license”
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete