Alabama company earns $26M Stennis contract
Published: March 29,2010
HANCOCK COUNTY — NASA’s John C. Stennis Space Center has awarded a contract to A2 Research, JV, of Huntsville, Ala., to provide technical laboratory services at the center.
The firm, fixed-priced contract is valued at $26 million. It includes a one-year base contract period, plus a one-year option and one three-year option period.
Highly specialized laboratory services by A2 Research, JV, include: gas, materials and environmental laboratory analysis; maintenance of measurement standards and the calibration and repair of instrumentation; and, specialized technical, business and administrative systems and related operations to support mission requirements for Stennis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports