Alabama company earns $26M Stennis contract
Published: March 29,2010
HANCOCK COUNTY — NASA’s John C. Stennis Space Center has awarded a contract to A2 Research, JV, of Huntsville, Ala., to provide technical laboratory services at the center.
The firm, fixed-priced contract is valued at $26 million. It includes a one-year base contract period, plus a one-year option and one three-year option period.
Highly specialized laboratory services by A2 Research, JV, include: gas, materials and environmental laboratory analysis; maintenance of measurement standards and the calibration and repair of instrumentation; and, specialized technical, business and administrative systems and related operations to support mission requirements for Stennis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur