Alabama company earns $26M Stennis contract
by Wally Northway
Published: March 29,2010
HANCOCK COUNTY — NASA’s John C. Stennis Space Center has awarded a contract to A2 Research, JV, of Huntsville, Ala., to provide technical laboratory services at the center.
The firm, fixed-priced contract is valued at $26 million. It includes a one-year base contract period, plus a one-year option and one three-year option period.
Highly specialized laboratory services by A2 Research, JV, include: gas, materials and environmental laboratory analysis; maintenance of measurement standards and the calibration and repair of instrumentation; and, specialized technical, business and administrative systems and related operations to support mission requirements for Stennis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip