Alabama company earns $26M Stennis contract
by Wally Northway
Published: March 29,2010
HANCOCK COUNTY — NASA’s John C. Stennis Space Center has awarded a contract to A2 Research, JV, of Huntsville, Ala., to provide technical laboratory services at the center.
The firm, fixed-priced contract is valued at $26 million. It includes a one-year base contract period, plus a one-year option and one three-year option period.
Highly specialized laboratory services by A2 Research, JV, include: gas, materials and environmental laboratory analysis; maintenance of measurement standards and the calibration and repair of instrumentation; and, specialized technical, business and administrative systems and related operations to support mission requirements for Stennis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations