Alabama company earns $26M Stennis contract
Published: March 29,2010
HANCOCK COUNTY — NASA’s John C. Stennis Space Center has awarded a contract to A2 Research, JV, of Huntsville, Ala., to provide technical laboratory services at the center.
The firm, fixed-priced contract is valued at $26 million. It includes a one-year base contract period, plus a one-year option and one three-year option period.
Highly specialized laboratory services by A2 Research, JV, include: gas, materials and environmental laboratory analysis; maintenance of measurement standards and the calibration and repair of instrumentation; and, specialized technical, business and administrative systems and related operations to support mission requirements for Stennis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry