DeLaune co-authors nursing book
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 29,2010
Sue DeLaune, assistant professor of nursing at William Carey University, is the lead author of the nursing text “Fundamentals of Nursing: Standards and Practice,” published by Delmar Cengage.
DeLaune authored this fourth edition with P. K. Ladner, and the textbook is currently being used in nursing schools throughout the United States and Canada.
Other recent publications by DeLaune include the chapter “Pre and Post-Conferences As A Teaching Strategy,” for “The Art and Science of Teaching Nursing” in 2010, and four chapters in “Contemporary Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing” in 2009.
On faculty at WCU’s New Orleans campus since 2004, DeLaune received her bachelor of science in nursing degree from Northwestern State University and a master of nursing at Louisiana State University.
DeLaune is married to husband, Jay, and together they have three daughters and sons-in-law and two granddaughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits