DeLaune co-authors nursing book
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 29,2010
Sue DeLaune, assistant professor of nursing at William Carey University, is the lead author of the nursing text “Fundamentals of Nursing: Standards and Practice,” published by Delmar Cengage.
DeLaune authored this fourth edition with P. K. Ladner, and the textbook is currently being used in nursing schools throughout the United States and Canada.
Other recent publications by DeLaune include the chapter “Pre and Post-Conferences As A Teaching Strategy,” for “The Art and Science of Teaching Nursing” in 2010, and four chapters in “Contemporary Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing” in 2009.
On faculty at WCU’s New Orleans campus since 2004, DeLaune received her bachelor of science in nursing degree from Northwestern State University and a master of nursing at Louisiana State University.
DeLaune is married to husband, Jay, and together they have three daughters and sons-in-law and two granddaughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations