DeLaune co-authors nursing book
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 29,2010
Sue DeLaune, assistant professor of nursing at William Carey University, is the lead author of the nursing text “Fundamentals of Nursing: Standards and Practice,” published by Delmar Cengage.
DeLaune authored this fourth edition with P. K. Ladner, and the textbook is currently being used in nursing schools throughout the United States and Canada.
Other recent publications by DeLaune include the chapter “Pre and Post-Conferences As A Teaching Strategy,” for “The Art and Science of Teaching Nursing” in 2010, and four chapters in “Contemporary Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing” in 2009.
On faculty at WCU’s New Orleans campus since 2004, DeLaune received her bachelor of science in nursing degree from Northwestern State University and a master of nursing at Louisiana State University.
DeLaune is married to husband, Jay, and together they have three daughters and sons-in-law and two granddaughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on