DeLaune co-authors nursing book
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 29,2010
Sue DeLaune, assistant professor of nursing at William Carey University, is the lead author of the nursing text “Fundamentals of Nursing: Standards and Practice,” published by Delmar Cengage.
DeLaune authored this fourth edition with P. K. Ladner, and the textbook is currently being used in nursing schools throughout the United States and Canada.
Other recent publications by DeLaune include the chapter “Pre and Post-Conferences As A Teaching Strategy,” for “The Art and Science of Teaching Nursing” in 2010, and four chapters in “Contemporary Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing” in 2009.
On faculty at WCU’s New Orleans campus since 2004, DeLaune received her bachelor of science in nursing degree from Northwestern State University and a master of nursing at Louisiana State University.
DeLaune is married to husband, Jay, and together they have three daughters and sons-in-law and two granddaughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste