DeLaune co-authors nursing book
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 29,2010
Sue DeLaune, assistant professor of nursing at William Carey University, is the lead author of the nursing text “Fundamentals of Nursing: Standards and Practice,” published by Delmar Cengage.
DeLaune authored this fourth edition with P. K. Ladner, and the textbook is currently being used in nursing schools throughout the United States and Canada.
Other recent publications by DeLaune include the chapter “Pre and Post-Conferences As A Teaching Strategy,” for “The Art and Science of Teaching Nursing” in 2010, and four chapters in “Contemporary Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing” in 2009.
On faculty at WCU’s New Orleans campus since 2004, DeLaune received her bachelor of science in nursing degree from Northwestern State University and a master of nursing at Louisiana State University.
DeLaune is married to husband, Jay, and together they have three daughters and sons-in-law and two granddaughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections