Watts named Foundation Fellow
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 29,2010
Michael Watts of the Oxford law firm Holcomb Dunbar has been selected as a Mississippi Bar Foundation Fellow. According to the Foundation, Watts was selected based on his “outstanding career, and as importantly, (his) demonstrated commitment to the profession and the public.” He will be inducted during the Foundation’s 10th Annual Meeting April 15.
Watts’ primary areas of practice are complex civil litigation, insurance defense, mass tort defense, medical malpractice and white-collar criminal defense.
He is a 1984 honor graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law. Presently, Watts is rated A/V by Martindale-Hubbell, the legal publisher’s highest rating. Watts served as a Board of Bar Commissioner for the Mississippi Bar from 1995 through 1998.
Holcomb Dunbar’s Jack Dunbar previously was selected as a Bar Foundation Fellow.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M