Watts named Foundation Fellow
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 29,2010
Michael Watts of the Oxford law firm Holcomb Dunbar has been selected as a Mississippi Bar Foundation Fellow. According to the Foundation, Watts was selected based on his “outstanding career, and as importantly, (his) demonstrated commitment to the profession and the public.” He will be inducted during the Foundation’s 10th Annual Meeting April 15.
Watts’ primary areas of practice are complex civil litigation, insurance defense, mass tort defense, medical malpractice and white-collar criminal defense.
He is a 1984 honor graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law. Presently, Watts is rated A/V by Martindale-Hubbell, the legal publisher’s highest rating. Watts served as a Board of Bar Commissioner for the Mississippi Bar from 1995 through 1998.
Holcomb Dunbar’s Jack Dunbar previously was selected as a Bar Foundation Fellow.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county