Watts named Foundation Fellow
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 29,2010
Michael Watts of the Oxford law firm Holcomb Dunbar has been selected as a Mississippi Bar Foundation Fellow. According to the Foundation, Watts was selected based on his “outstanding career, and as importantly, (his) demonstrated commitment to the profession and the public.” He will be inducted during the Foundation’s 10th Annual Meeting April 15.
Watts’ primary areas of practice are complex civil litigation, insurance defense, mass tort defense, medical malpractice and white-collar criminal defense.
He is a 1984 honor graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law. Presently, Watts is rated A/V by Martindale-Hubbell, the legal publisher’s highest rating. Watts served as a Board of Bar Commissioner for the Mississippi Bar from 1995 through 1998.
Holcomb Dunbar’s Jack Dunbar previously was selected as a Bar Foundation Fellow.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program