Watts named Foundation Fellow
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 29,2010
Michael Watts of the Oxford law firm Holcomb Dunbar has been selected as a Mississippi Bar Foundation Fellow. According to the Foundation, Watts was selected based on his “outstanding career, and as importantly, (his) demonstrated commitment to the profession and the public.” He will be inducted during the Foundation’s 10th Annual Meeting April 15.
Watts’ primary areas of practice are complex civil litigation, insurance defense, mass tort defense, medical malpractice and white-collar criminal defense.
He is a 1984 honor graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law. Presently, Watts is rated A/V by Martindale-Hubbell, the legal publisher’s highest rating. Watts served as a Board of Bar Commissioner for the Mississippi Bar from 1995 through 1998.
Holcomb Dunbar’s Jack Dunbar previously was selected as a Bar Foundation Fellow.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions