Watts named Foundation Fellow
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 29,2010
Michael Watts of the Oxford law firm Holcomb Dunbar has been selected as a Mississippi Bar Foundation Fellow. According to the Foundation, Watts was selected based on his “outstanding career, and as importantly, (his) demonstrated commitment to the profession and the public.” He will be inducted during the Foundation’s 10th Annual Meeting April 15.
Watts’ primary areas of practice are complex civil litigation, insurance defense, mass tort defense, medical malpractice and white-collar criminal defense.
He is a 1984 honor graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law. Presently, Watts is rated A/V by Martindale-Hubbell, the legal publisher’s highest rating. Watts served as a Board of Bar Commissioner for the Mississippi Bar from 1995 through 1998.
Holcomb Dunbar’s Jack Dunbar previously was selected as a Bar Foundation Fellow.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency