Toyota sales rise 40 pct in March on incentives
by Associated Press
Published: March 31,2010
Toyota Group Vice President Bob Carter says some of the incentives will continue past March, including an offer of free maintenance for return Toyota customers.
Carter made the remarks during an interview at the New York International Auto Show. The Japanese automaker is coping with recalls of more than 8 million vehicles worldwide – about 6 million in the U.S. – by offering incentives such as 0-percent financing on recalled models, low-priced leasing and free maintenance.
Carter says Toyota dealers have so far repaired about 2 million recalled vehicles in the U.S.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Toyota sales rise 40 pct in March on incentives”
Top Posts & Pages
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- County surveyor accused of doing unlicensed work, fraud
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Brandon biometrics firm merges fingerprinting and smartphones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- Woman pleads not guilty to murder in second buttocks-enhancement case
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions