Toyota sales rise 40 pct in March on incentives
Published: March 31,2010
Toyota Group Vice President Bob Carter says some of the incentives will continue past March, including an offer of free maintenance for return Toyota customers.
Carter made the remarks during an interview at the New York International Auto Show. The Japanese automaker is coping with recalls of more than 8 million vehicles worldwide – about 6 million in the U.S. – by offering incentives such as 0-percent financing on recalled models, low-priced leasing and free maintenance.
Carter says Toyota dealers have so far repaired about 2 million recalled vehicles in the U.S.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Toyota sales rise 40 pct in March on incentives”
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Digital Editions - magazines
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game