Toyota sales rise 40 pct in March on incentives
Published: March 31,2010
Toyota Group Vice President Bob Carter says some of the incentives will continue past March, including an offer of free maintenance for return Toyota customers.
Carter made the remarks during an interview at the New York International Auto Show. The Japanese automaker is coping with recalls of more than 8 million vehicles worldwide – about 6 million in the U.S. – by offering incentives such as 0-percent financing on recalled models, low-priced leasing and free maintenance.
Carter says Toyota dealers have so far repaired about 2 million recalled vehicles in the U.S.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Toyota sales rise 40 pct in March on incentives”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast