Nissan to build Quest minivan — somewhere
CANTON — Nissan will produce a 2011 edition of the Quest minivan, but not in Canton.
The automaker halted production of the vehicle for 2010 to make way for a line of commercial vans, which will begin production at the Madison County plant later this year.
Nissan released a front-end photo of the 2011 model with a short news release. The company did not provide vehicle-specific details or information on where it will be made.
The company is expected to formally introduce the new Quest at the New York Auto Show, which begins April 2 in New York City.
The Canton facility currently produces the Altima, Armada and Titan under the Nissan nameplate and the Infiniti QX56.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Nissan to build Quest minivan — somewhere”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block