Nissan to build Quest minivan — somewhere
CANTON — Nissan will produce a 2011 edition of the Quest minivan, but not in Canton.
The automaker halted production of the vehicle for 2010 to make way for a line of commercial vans, which will begin production at the Madison County plant later this year.
Nissan released a front-end photo of the 2011 model with a short news release. The company did not provide vehicle-specific details or information on where it will be made.
The company is expected to formally introduce the new Quest at the New York Auto Show, which begins April 2 in New York City.
The Canton facility currently produces the Altima, Armada and Titan under the Nissan nameplate and the Infiniti QX56.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Nissan to build Quest minivan — somewhere”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Current Poll
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Dan Mullen, Hugh Freeze to play in pro-am Thursday
- Biloxi Shuckers gives city $925K to speed construction
- Legislators' education alternative challenged in court
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- College Board stands behind move to fire Ole Miss chancellor