Nissan to build Quest minivan — somewhere
CANTON — Nissan will produce a 2011 edition of the Quest minivan, but not in Canton.
The automaker halted production of the vehicle for 2010 to make way for a line of commercial vans, which will begin production at the Madison County plant later this year.
Nissan released a front-end photo of the 2011 model with a short news release. The company did not provide vehicle-specific details or information on where it will be made.
The company is expected to formally introduce the new Quest at the New York Auto Show, which begins April 2 in New York City.
The Canton facility currently produces the Altima, Armada and Titan under the Nissan nameplate and the Infiniti QX56.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Nissan to build Quest minivan — somewhere”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom