Nissan to build Quest minivan — somewhere
CANTON — Nissan will produce a 2011 edition of the Quest minivan, but not in Canton.
The automaker halted production of the vehicle for 2010 to make way for a line of commercial vans, which will begin production at the Madison County plant later this year.
Nissan released a front-end photo of the 2011 model with a short news release. The company did not provide vehicle-specific details or information on where it will be made.
The company is expected to formally introduce the new Quest at the New York Auto Show, which begins April 2 in New York City.
The Canton facility currently produces the Altima, Armada and Titan under the Nissan nameplate and the Infiniti QX56.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Nissan to build Quest minivan — somewhere”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus