Nissan to build Quest minivan — somewhere
CANTON — Nissan will produce a 2011 edition of the Quest minivan, but not in Canton.
The automaker halted production of the vehicle for 2010 to make way for a line of commercial vans, which will begin production at the Madison County plant later this year.
Nissan released a front-end photo of the 2011 model with a short news release. The company did not provide vehicle-specific details or information on where it will be made.
The company is expected to formally introduce the new Quest at the New York Auto Show, which begins April 2 in New York City.
The Canton facility currently produces the Altima, Armada and Titan under the Nissan nameplate and the Infiniti QX56.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Nissan to build Quest minivan — somewhere”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015